Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Reading through the entire transcript of the interview, Biden is pretty composed and aware.

There's a lot going on here, can't assign blame to any one thing, or cause, but media, politics, prosecutors, the general publics ignorance,

there's no way the "age" thing should have been so blown out of proportion, as in the remarks in the report by Hur-- and you can argue that it was an unneeded reference, but everyone runs with those sensationalized headlines and twitter takes, and then spins off from there. You can read both the special counsel report and the transcript and get a good understanding.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
we gone need that "women's productive rights" stimulus in november..........
So let me get this straight the poll suggest they willing to elect a Dem Congress and senate but elect Trump? Now ask yourself how does that help Trump? He would be impeached and convicted :mjlol:

Stop posting these bogus polls bro :snoop:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything like this.

Biden is underperforming the Dem candidate running for Senate and Governor in state after state

Ohio poll came out and the gap is striking

Yes it is a red state and Brown is probably the only Dem who can win statewide. But it’s consistent with Casey in PA, Baldwin in WI, Rosen in NV, etc