WHO WINS?

• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything like this.

Biden is underperforming the Dem candidate running for Senate and Governor in state after state

Ohio poll came out and the gap is striking

Yes it is a red state and Brown is probably the only Dem who can win statewide. But it’s consistent with Casey in PA, Baldwin in WI, Rosen in NV, etc

Bro trump is underperforming amongst gop voters in the primary and it wil be the same in the general… that 30% base he has is not winning him in the general election.. Why you keep quoting these shyt polls is pretty astounding when they have literally been off since 2016 but I’ll bring it to recently as 2022 when these same polls had the gop pretty much locked to control the house by a big margin… Polls ended up not closely wrong but dead wrong

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
What kind of sample do you want? :mjlol:
Breakdown by party. By age. And by race. But I know you don't have that. We both know how these polls work. As such we know why they have been wrong for years. We know why technological advances is why they misrepresent now much more than they did in the past.

You're a data hound as I am. We both know this. So don't be obtuse. I simply want to authenticate what I'm seeing.

3k isn't respentative of the voters who are much less likely to use polls but are much more likely to actually vote.

You understand that. Come on, man.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Breakdown by party. By age. And by race. But I know you don't have that. We both know how these polls work. As such we know why they have been wrong for years. We know why technological advances is why they misrepresent now much more than they did in the past.

You're a data hound as I am. We both know this. So don't be obtuse. I simply want to authenticate what I'm seeing.

3k isn't respentative of the voters who are much less likely to use polls but are much more likely to actually vote.

You understand that. Come on, man.
Breh

These polls have cross tabs with that data!

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Reading through the entire transcript of the interview, Biden is pretty composed and aware.

There's a lot going on here, can't assign blame to any one thing, or cause, but media, politics, prosecutors, the general publics ignorance,

there's no way the "age" thing should have been so blown out of proportion, as in the remarks in the report by Hur-- and you can argue that it was an unneeded reference, but everyone runs with those sensationalized headlines and twitter takes, and then spins off from there. You can read both the special counsel report and the transcript and get a good understanding.
Hur got lined up in that hearing and Dems exposed him for being a bozo.. The age shyt was unrelated to any questions he was asking smh

im not you

All Star
Daps
dont understand all this doom and gloom. do gen z kids answer phone calls from unknown numbers?

the gop has been DOA since roe got overturned. independents + women + gen z will slap the shyt out of trump election time, just like they have been doing to the gop all over the country for years now

israel does not move the needle. tranny shyt does not move the needle. stop with the bs

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I still think Democrats have a chance at holding the Senate because of Trump's RNC Purge, and I guess even Nixon did this shyt, which might have allowed Watergate to happen.

The RNC purge is going to kill them in local races, especially given how several state parties are broke and I now presume the RNC will be covering Trump's legal bills. Unfortunately at the Macro level, they don't have to invest much in the Presidential race because of the party becoming a Trump cult and voting for him no matter what.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
no way :heh: republicans just need one seat. even 52 would be a disastrous failure with that map

remember you guys hated manchin, so now he's about to be replaced with a republican, as you wanted :salute:

:mjgrin: You know we are talking about Republicans... the Pedophilia Republicans... the Pro-Life, unless it's my Child Republicans... the God is the Final Word, but don't go to Church Republicans... the "I love my Wife, but I love dikk even more..." Republicans... the "Women's Clothing looks good on me, but I am a Alpha Male" Republicans.

Not every GOP Senator Candidate will be a MAGA, but not everyone will be a Moderate Republican.

We will see how deep the rot goes with the GOP this election.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
no way :heh: republicans just need one seat. even 52 would be a disastrous failure with that map

remember you guys hated manchin, so now he's about to be replaced with a republican, as you wanted :salute:
Gonna be real spooky when Ted Cruz lose his seat… he barely won it last time and Colin Alread is why more popular than Ted in Texas :skip: