Daps

:mjlol:Trump on some

F35Z0M.gif

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Well, it's like Trump. At that time, people thought that Tulsi "won" because she said a bunch of inflammatory nonsense that caused Kamala to sputter.

However, most of what she said was bullsh!t. Regardless, Kamala still has a political career and is primed to be the next president. Meanwhile, Tulsi is reduced to being a Trump jester.

Harris handled that badly, arrogantly. Watching live, which was long enough ago, 2019, that I was had, and watched cable news sometimes. The marijuana question, and she said something dismissive like "when you are polling at 1%..."

it was funny, but not what was best. She's improved a lot since.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
We may think RFK and Tulsi are whatever, but a lot of voters like them. Lot of very affluent areas of San Diego have Kennedy signs. Is there anyone Harris could nod at in a similar way?
People who like Tulsi and Kennedy are Trump voters anyway like Jimmy Dore and no we shouldn’t appeal to them

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly why he shouldn’t be elected. His presence has moved the Overton window to the right in some aspects
hey, someone has to explain why we had 100 billion for Ukraine's border, but not a few billion for ours :yeshrug:doesn't make sense to me

i hope kamala builds it