WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Technically isn’t every so called “democrat” who’ve been selected for president right leaning, who was the last left leaning president in the states for real

Maybe fdr?
I feel like before Reagan, presidents simply had liberal and conservative policies.

How they enacted them was usually the rub.

Now we have these purity test. Like as soon as a Dem agrees with a Republican, the Republicans abandon the policy as liberal(Obamacare, no child left behind)

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I feel like before Reagan, presidents simply had liberal and conservative policies.

How they enacted them was usually the rub.

Now we have these purity test. Like as soon as a Dem agrees with a Republican, the Republicans abandon the policy as liberal(Obamacare, no child left behind)
And that’s why political discourse is terrible right now and citizens could care less about it

They turned shyt into a reality tv show

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Technically isn’t every so called “democrat” who’ve been selected for president right leaning, who was the last left leaning president in the states for real

Maybe fdr?

To state it overly simplistically, LBJ was left-leaning on domestic policy but right-leaning on foreign policy.

I wouldn't call Carter right-leaning or left-leaning necessarily, he was sort of ambiguous and in some ways less ideological than some other presidents.

Clinton was pretty much right-leaning, especially after 1994.

Obama was left-leaning as a candidate but right-leaning in office.

Biden has been right-leaning his entire life, but has become more moderate on some issues in his presidency due to political pressure from voters.

All of that is really simplistic, of course, as each one differed depending on each policy and the differences in their own era.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
:russell:

Show me some polls not actual real life people
:mjlol:

If FAH''s overly sampled Trump polling becomes unbearable just click this link, watch the videos and inject it into your veins.

Its so many videos on there of people who ain't voting for Trump. They all voted for him in the past. The twitter page only posted a select few from the website.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Check out the one that says “cares for people like you” poll? :mjlol:

@FAH1223 is not a serious poster lmaoo
The pool of voters on these polls is so small..........I just know how they work.

210 million registered voters in the country.

*FAH1223 sees poll with less than 1500 people showing Biden behind by a chump ass 2 percentage points*

Conclusion : No SOTU bump.

I'm in the man's corner 100% regardless but that SOTU was just what a lot of people wanted to see and in my opinion what the country needed to see. Some minds got changed that night and they got changed for good. Biden isn't using his campaign money for court cases. It's going out on that trail. And what do you think they are going to be talking about with people in the coming months?