WHO WINS?

• Total voters

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Lmaoooo and people talking about they should accept this bs
Ok hamas should boycott any ceasefire deal and keep fighting. Historically when violence erupts only one side gains more land...so they can keep fukking around and they will find out.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Since no one is going to call you on it.

There's a difference between funding and selling.

Your retort here is therefore invalid.
Still congress to approve it.

Although ,they weren't selling weapons in that article. Pretty obvious why he didn't link it.

It's the reason it was by-passed.

"The equipment includes fuses, charges and primers necessary to make the 155 mm shells that Israel has already purchased, work."

"Given the urgency of Israel's defensive needs, the secretary notified Congress that he had exercised his delegated authority to determine an emergency existed necessitating the immediate approval of the transfer," the department said.

I was perfectly fine with ignoring it unless someone wanted context on it. I don't get involved with these back and forth arguments that derailed the election topic at hand.

I don't like Israel at all, but it's funny they bought a bunch of ammo with no means to prime it. Lmao.

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
It's almost as if the Gaza genocide is intertwined with the election :ohhh:

You don't get to cover your ears and pretend it's not an issue all the way to November
There’s a difference between something being intertwined and something dominating. The way some of you post in here it’s like Gaza’s the main and only issue in the election.

There’s multiple issues going on but I only see you shytpost about Gaza.