WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
If it came out that the Biden-Harris administration had been funnelling millions of dollars to the Proud Boys, Oath Keepers and other white supremacist groups and stopping local law enforcement from arresting key members, do you think it would be sufficient for the administration to respond by pointing to public statements they previously made denouncing those groups and promoting the John Lewis Voting Rights Act? And if black civil rights groups asked the Harris campaign to commit to stop this slush fund to groups dedicated to disenfranchising black voters, and she responded by saying no but she supports the John Lewis Voting Rights Act, do you think those civil rights groups would be unreasonable if they called her out on it publicly?
Not a fair comparison. It’s more analogous if they were funneling money to a country going to war with an African nation.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve been on here and on SOHH discussing politics going back to the last two years of Bush’s second term.

I can’t remember a time when posters were this subservient to power. I have never seen this level of bootlicking before. It’s really quite astonishing.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I’ve been on here and on SOHH discussing politics going back to the last two years of Bush’s second term.

I can’t remember a time when posters were this subservient to power. I have never seen this level of bootlicking before. It’s really quite astonishing.
It’s wild. On SOHH they never used to constantly punch center every chance they got either. @Brooklynzson we miss you

WATTBA

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

People have took the concept of harm reduction so far we have begun bootlicking the military industrial complex.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
This is honestly such a terrible hypothetical that I need to call you out for it. It's just bad even if I can roundabout understand your message.
It can't be simultaneously a terrible analogy and understandable unless it hit a nerve.

Let's clear something up... The United States Government is funding money to Israel through Congress not just on the him of the Administration. Biden signs it. Whether you are deliberately trying to simplify process of government aid. It's never just "So and So administration funneling money".

But I am very tired of our poverty Warmonger leech off us
The idea that Joe "I am a Zionist" Biden is being forced against his will by Congress to support Israel is laughable. We know for a fact that his administration has taken steps far above and beyond what is required, from bypassing Congress to fast-track emergency weapons sale to Israel to providing diplomatic cover for Israeli accountability in the court of international law, Biden and his administration cannot be credibly framed as a passive participant in the slaughter who are just signing bills. He's set the tone and rallied efforts. He is deeply invested in the project of Zionism.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It can't be simultaneously a terrible analogy and understandable unless it hit a nerve.

The idea that Joe "I am a Zionist" Biden is being forced against his will by Congress to support Israel is laughable. We know for a fact that his administration has taken steps far above and beyond what is required, from bypassing Congress to fast-track emergency weapons sale to Israel to providing diplomatic cover for Israeli accountability in the court of international law, Biden and his administration cannot be credibly framed as a passive participant in the slaughter who are just signing bills. He's set the tone and rallied efforts. He is deeply invested in the project of Zionism.
what steps have you taken, in your own country, to ensure that your country doesn't support israel?

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Not a fair comparison. It’s more analogous if they were funneling money to a country going to war with an African nation.
No, this is far less analogous and missing crucial context because they've never pledged support to the African nation. Biden/Harris are publicly saying they support one thing (ceasefire and Palestinian rights in real life, domestic voting rights in my analogy) while providing material support for the group actively destroying that thing (billions in arms to Israel in real life, millions in support to white supremacists in my analogy). And we're talking about the appropriate response from the activists and people aligned with the cause (anti-genocide and uncommitted movement in real life, civil rights organizations in my analogy). The fundamental question is how much does lip service matter when you're actively aiding and abetting the material capabilities of the side working to undermine the cause you allegedly support?