WHO WINS?

• Total voters

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
what's a better general election message?

-"gas prices are too high, heating costs are too high, we're going to drill and unleash american energy to bring your prices down"
-"don't worry about gas prices, we're fighting climate change...or something, even though we can't quantify what that means. also, go buy an electric car"

even the worst-faith posters can't deny the disparity :dead:

Dems don't even talk about climate change :mjgrin: Its all about energy independence and clean energy.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i think Kemp voters are swinging it back red in november. too many moderates are gonna say they gave biden a shot, and they don't like it

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
kemp won the statewide in 2022 :yeshrug: that's all the voters trump needs

we all know that there's suburban republicans in GA saying "alright, trump is a piece of shyt but i've had enough of biden" :dead:
Yeah he was running against Abrams… funny GA put 2 Dems senators in Congress…

Abrams still behind the scenes registering new voters since… The fact that GA went blue should tell you ATL metro ain’t giving that shyt back to the gop lmaoo

Statewide sure gop will still have some sway there but federally.. Donzo

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
obama is actually conservative, it's just that republicans are bat-shyt insane. in another timeline he would absolutely be a republican. even reagan gave amnesty to immigrants. people forget Hillary clinton was a goldwater republican. Elizabeth Warren was a republican well into her 40's. moderate republicans fled the republican party that kept getting more right-wing and thats why we say there is no true left leaning party in america.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL