WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can criticize the candidate you support.

With that said, I think most people would agree you should probably save most of your criticism for person/people blatantly against everything you believe and most likely to do harm to you and your causes.

But tomato, tomaato :yeshrug:

That’s the biggest problem with American politics.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
i thought coli progressives were on the Kamala train?

Now it’s back to rooting for Trump to spite democrats on a message board?
You thought wrong. They were using their support of Kamala as a way of thinking they stuck it do the dems and made Biden step aside.

Sadly, they’ve now realized that Biden stepped down because the establishment pushed his old ass aside.

It’s all performative though. Kamala could agree to all of their demands and IF she wins the election should wouldn’t be able to do anything about it until January 2025

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
That’s the biggest problem with American politics.
I guess women, and LGBTQ, and latinos, and blacks and etc can all team up and aim most of their criticism at Harris/the dems instead of the people going to bed at night and waking up in the morning working on how to make more laws to disenfranchise them

Sounds like a plan

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I think her being the nominee after spending all the time and money attacking Biden is enough to get under his skin. Nothing is going to stop his incoherent babble; think the question is when during the debate (I think after the first one with Harris, he ducks any others) he gets angry and loses it.
He gonna lose it during this debate. My mom told me she feels he gonna get pissed and walk off the stage. I feel he is gonna call her a nikka..

Either way :popcorn:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

'What gives her the right to run?' Trump launches overnight tirade at Kamala Harris​

Tom Boggioni

August 24, 2024 7:35AM ET

Donald Trump

Former President Donald Trump arrives to court for his hush money trial at Manhattan Criminal Court on May 30, 2024 in New York City. (Photo by Steven Hirsch-Pool/Getty Images)

Very late Friday night, Donald Trump interrupted a series of endorsements for Republican candidates competing in the 2024 election to lodge new charges against Vice President Kamala Harris, questioning whether she should be allowed to run for president as he is.

After a week where Harris jumped to leads in a series of polls following a widely watched Democratic National Convention, the former president pushed back following a rally in Arizona.

Taking to his Truth Social platform, he made a series of dubious claims about Harris and raged, once again, that she received no votes during the Democratic primaries when President Joe Biden was expected to be the 2024 Democratic presidential nominee.

Trump began, "Kamala Harris is the Weakest Presidential Candidate in History on Crime. She’s allowed millions of people to pour through our Borders, many from prisons, mental institutions and, indeed, terrorists, coming in at levels never seen before. What gives her the right to run for President?"

He then continued, " She got no votes to Biden’s 14 Million. She failed in her previous attempt, was the first one out of 22 people to quit, never made it to Iowa, and now she’s a Presidential Candidate?"

"This is a Threat to Democracy!" he added.

Last edited:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
i thought coli progressives were on the Kamala train?

Now it’s back to rooting for Trump to spite democrats on a message board?
We all have our own moral compasses, expecting people to just be ok with their countries party supporting a genocide is weird to me.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Cue a couple pages of back and forth of the following:

- protesting people aggressively hostile to your goals, the people advocating for your goals and the people you care about is not a good idea

- pressuring all Americans rather than just half the country to demonstrate a moral compass and acknowledge the humanity of those in Palestine is not a good idea

-Garnering additional media coverage to a cause important to you is not a good idea

- an occasional video of a much less enthusiastic protest at a republican event

- some accusations of blue maga/zionism

- no solutions
Is there a chance Michigan goes blue? :lupe: