WHO WINS?

• Total voters

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I guess that makes you and “blue maga” as the people praying for a dem loss. I wonder if they want it so they can be right on the internet like you too.

Thanks for your well wishes, we will place it in the trash alongside the rest of your opinions.
ok

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bibi needs these wars to escape his own political backlash and at the same time the U.S. can't completely turn its back on Israel (especially with Hezbollah seemingly ready to escalate from their end) as a whole so it's a really thin tightrope

So you’re happy being Net and Yahoo’s bytch?

Have some god damn respect for yourself. :scust:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Im not the one handwaving segments of voters in a close election. You tell me?
Are we talking hand waving “republicans for Harris” types of voters or a different type of hand waving :jbhmm:

Take it easy big fella I just wanna know what else you are expecting since you seem confident the black voting populace can’t be trusted.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Y'all might not like it but for most people, Gaza is way down on the priority list for people. It has been given more oxygen in this thread than the weight the average person voting will give it on their decision making in the voting booth.

The way that the Harris campaign is running their operation lets me know that Biden's admin was largely comprised of a bunch of dumbasses. Sure, he couldn't dodge the age issues but everything has shown what is going on now is light years away from what it was over a month ago.

Screenshot-2024-08-25-102352.png

At the end of the day, they have an election to win. Most constituents are going to care about what is happening locally.

Harris has registered gains across a wide range of demographic categories, but the improvement has been especially pronounced among young voters, non-white voters and women voters. Taken together, the numbers suggest that the Harris swap has largely repaired a fraying Democratic coalition, has repaired the party’s image presidentially among independents, and has dragged the election back to a tossup, at the minimum. In short, she has managed to do something that every candidate can only dream of: appeal to her base without turning off swing voters.

We have news articles like this.

full.png

Gaza and Israel is at 3% brehs.

Its an issue that matters but nowhere near what some people think it does to the vast amount of people that will vote this year.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I’m far from a sycophant. I actually believe the candidate you support should get most criticism.
You can criticize the candidate you support.

With that said, I think most people would agree you should probably save most of your criticism for person/people blatantly against everything you believe and most likely to do harm to you and your causes.

But tomato, tomaato :yeshrug:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all might not like it but for most people, Gaza is way down on the priority list for people. It has been given more oxygen in this thread than the weight the average person voting will give it on their decision making in the voting booth.

The way that the Harris campaign is running their operation lets me know that Biden's admin was largely comprised of a bunch of dumbasses. Sure, he couldn't dodge the age issues but everything has shown what is going on now is light years away from what it was over a month ago.

Screenshot-2024-08-25-102352.png

At the end of the day, they have an election to win. Most constituents are going to care about what is happening locally.

We have news articles like this.

full.png

Gaza and Israel is at 3% brehs.

Its an issue that matters but nowhere near what some people think it does to the vast amount of people that will vote this year.

Why risk losing even one vote so you support a barbaric policy? Especially when Net and Yahoo is actively working with the other side to hurt you?