WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keep that same energy when the Michigan and Wisconsin turnout starts looking low.

But thank you for confirming what I've been saying all along: Blue MAGA doesn't actually care about winning as long as they can 'dunk' on the 'left.'

The majority of people don’t give a sh1t about a war going on thousands of miles away between countries that seemingly are always at war. Most people barely care about domestic political issues that don’t affect them

Even the ones who do care they care more about other issues when it’s time to vote

The number of single issue voters who are voting or not voting specifically on the war or who care more about the war over issues that directly affect them are extremely small

Your social media bubble doesn’t reflect real life

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
pelosi wrote more debt in 2020 and 2021 than any speaker in american political history

she's a ruthless gangster. marie antoinette, except she has us eat shyt. not cake
donald-trump-wrong.gif

From someone who hates Nancy pelosi. It's obvious Donald Trump with the help of the majority of the GOP in both houses ran up the national deficit. TCJA + Defense Waste Spending.

It's nice how you like to switch subjects when you're proven wrong.

Went from Nancy pelosi :hula: Donald Trump

Now to Nancy Pelosi :hula: Any speaker

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Keep that same energy when the Michigan and Wisconsin turnout starts looking low.

But thank you for confirming what I've been saying all along: Blue MAGA doesn't actually care about winning as long as they can 'dunk' on the 'left.'

Let's assume for a second that Biden becomes Mr. Gaza and does every single thing the protestors are calling for.

Here's the problem: it takes two to tango, and Netanyahu has shown he cares more about helping Trump get back into office than he does about getting out of Gaza. And if (god-forbid) Trump is reelected, he's not going to care what Netanyahu winds up doing.

So what is the endgame if one side is playing by their own rules?

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We will be alright, black people as always will determine which way we going and we choose democracy this year, thanks for your concern tho. You can keep praying for a dem loss so you can be right on the interwebs tho.

The only people "praying for a dem loss" are the Blue MAGAs who feel compelled to alienate and antagonize parts of their own base.

Like I said, good luck in Michigan. :francis:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Let's assume for a second that Biden becomes Mr. Gaza and does every single thing the protestors are calling for.

Here's the problem: it takes two to tango, and Netanyahu has shown he cares more about helping Trump get back into office than he does about getting out of Gaza. And if (god-forbid) Trump is reelected, he's not going to care what Netanyahu winds up doing.

So what is the endgame if one side is playing by their own rules?

Bibi needs these wars to escape his own political backlash and at the same time the U.S. can't completely turn its back on Israel (especially with Hezbollah seemingly ready to escalate from their end) as a whole so it's a really thin tightrope

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

The only people "praying for a dem loss" are the Blue MAGAs who feel compelled to alienate and antagonize parts of their own base.

Like I said, good luck in Michigan. :francis:

So I guess that makes you and “blue maga” as the people praying for a dem loss. I wonder if they want it so they can be right on the internet like you too.

Thanks for your well wishes, we will place it in the trash alongside the rest of your opinions.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
We will be alright, black people as always will determine which way we going and we choose democracy this year, thanks for your concern tho. You can keep praying for a dem loss so you can be right on the interwebs tho.
I expect trump to get his highest % of Black folks ever, so yea if this what we banking on good luck to us

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
So I guess that makes you and “blue maga” as the people praying for a dem loss. I wonder if they want it so they can be right on the internet like you too.

Thanks for your well wishes, we will place it in the trash alongside the rest of your opinions.

I've lost track of who is "Blue MAGA" and who is "Pink MAGA"

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How would that make your life better?

When Trump deports those anti genocide protestors after he institutes martial law :banderas:

when trump puts the muslim ban in place, as he tells netanyahu to "finish the job" :banderas:

watching trump piss in the face of every progressive retard in the country :banderas:

that's....what you want, correct? teach the center a lesson, with a nice loss in november? we remember you weren't voting biden a month ago

you seem to be under the wrong impression that your sodomy caucus can win a general election by itself

Kamala losing because her party refused to address an ongoing genocide at the DNC would be the ultimate karmic justice regardless of how much it would suck for me personally. Watching Blue MAGA in agony would be the cherry on top.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Was this done at the RNC?
Cue a couple pages of back and forth of the following:

- protesting people aggressively hostile to your goals, the people advocating for your goals and the people you care about is not a good idea

- pressuring all Americans rather than just half the country to demonstrate a moral compass and acknowledge the humanity of those in Palestine is not a good idea

-Garnering additional media coverage to a cause important to you is not a good idea

- an occasional video of a much less enthusiastic protest at a republican event

- some accusations of blue maga/zionism

- no solutions

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Kamala losing because her party refused to address an ongoing genocide at the DNC would be the ultimate karmic justice regardless of how much it would suck for me personally. Watching Blue MAGA in agony would be the cherry on top.
Cac mamba a racist idiot, you see how he blood thirsty ass immediately went to a "Muslim ban". He looks at them as subhuman truly a pos, he's maga in sheep's clothing