The forced opinions is not convincin', y'all need a new route
It's time that you look around on who's around you
Before you figure that you need some votes, ask: "What Rob would do?"

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
pelosi wrote more debt in 2020 and 2021 than any speaker in american political history

she's a ruthless gangster. marie antoinette, except she has us eat shyt. not cake
Yes what she did was prevent us from going into an 08 type of recession. You have no smoke for the Trump tax cuts which ballooned the deficit before 2020

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no, it won't :mjlol:

INFLATION. THE ECONOMY. ABORTION. HOUSE PRICES. OUR BORDER. GAS PRICES. GROCERY PRICES. JANUARY 6TH AND DEMOCRACY.

these are what will be scrutinized. not some dusty overseas war that gets 1 quick question at best, so both candidates can pay it lip service

If she loses a couple of battleground states because anti genocide voters stay home :banderas:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I do wonder what Harris is going to keep Trump in check during the debate and try not to make her look like a fool with his incoherent babble. She needs to press him and get under his skin instead of just ignoring it.

I think her being the nominee after spending all the time and money attacking Biden is enough to get under his skin. Nothing is going to stop his incoherent babble; think the question is when during the debate (I think after the first one with Harris, he ducks any others) he gets angry and loses it.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If she loses a couple of battleground states because anti genocide voters stay home :banderas:
when trump puts the muslim ban in place, as he tells netanyahu to "finish the job" :banderas:

watching trump piss in the face of every progressive retard in the country :banderas:

that's....what you want, correct? teach the center a lesson, with a nice loss in november? we remember you weren't voting biden a month ago

you seem to be under the wrong impression that your sodomy caucus can win a general election by itself

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
actually, the burden of proof is on you, to explain why Hamas losing a war they started is more important to the average american voter, than any of the below issues
Like I thought, you got nothing :camby:
The entire DNC was liberals going out of their way to tell pro-Palestinian voters that they don't want, need, or care about their votes, so this may be the case.

Good luck winning Michigan, I guess. :francis:

Daps
You're just proving the people who say you're an idiot correct. If "nobody cared" then they wouldn't have to speak on it and it wouldn't be a question at the debate. You can't be this dumb. So because I don't think you're that dumb, there must be another reason why you are going so hard on the situation.
You gotta translate white people speak. No one cares = I dont care. Cac is adjusting to the fact that every election the voting power of white men is less and less. Youre only going to get one of three responses from him

-passive aggressive post that starts or ends with a smiley
-a tweet from a right wing source
- noun verb tranny

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes, that's correct. no one takes you fakkits seriously :laff:
Keep that same energy when the Michigan and Wisconsin turnout starts looking low.

But thank you for confirming what I've been saying all along: Blue MAGA doesn't actually care about winning as long as they can 'dunk' on the 'left.'