WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do wonder what Harris is going to keep Trump in check during the debate and try not to make her look like a fool with his incoherent babble. She needs to press him and get under his skin instead of just ignoring it.
i wonder if theyre gonna do the "controlled" format again. because i cant lie; it kinda helped trump :dead:

unhinged, interrupting trump clearly damaged him in 2020. not letting him interrupt biden in june...helped him :patrice:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I'm not entirely sure what the rules are but I would imagine she will be in her prosecutor bag. They've leaned into it and why not. Only some weak white men who were voting for Trump anyways will take offense to her burying him. The left is all in on fact checking and pointing out how fukking weird they are.
I think it's important for her to not to get stunned, turnaround ,or hesitant in dealing Trump incoherent nonsense. She got to shut that shyt down with something quick, witty, and smart.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[Citation needed]
actually, the burden of proof is on you, to explain why Hamas losing a war they started is more important to the average american voter, than any of the below issues
INFLATION. THE ECONOMY. ABORTION. HOUSE PRICES. OUR BORDER. GAS PRICES. GROCERY PRICES. JANUARY 6TH AND DEMOCRACY.
show me one single, solitary poll with "gaza" outranking anything on this list with general election voters

look, i know you don't care about the dems winning. a month ago you weren't even voting against donald trump. but your buffoonery, and poor man's version of activism, is embarrassing. you do nothing for Gaza

Trips

Superstar
Daps
[Citation needed]
I'm not finding any article that I would want to add to the discussion to exactly position it.

But it's not as noisy as the twitter/youtube sphere would make you think.

it's likely going to have an impact in some way. But, I feel that the American Electorate is not weighing it above most domestic issues.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

like i said before there is no such thing as a undecided voter this late in the game, trump is a known quantity and the candidates policies are like night and day. undecided voters are trump supporters, some pretending to be neutral for propaganda purposes and others embarrassed to admit their support of him.