WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Who are these people!!!

Nothing makes sense for Trump to have an 8 point lead among Independents!!!
These fukking CACS oh my eggs and gas are too high. Trump will be normal the second time!!

Leftist/Progressive purity
Idk but just seems like everywhere I look people keep saying they want trump. Was listening to the radio this morning and people on text line were all trumpers... My sister went to some comedy show and I guess the host asked who people wanted for president and everyone cheered for trump.

I'm in Colorado and we supposedly a blue state but all I see is trumpers. It's fukked up.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
What makes Obama a republican again?

“The truth of the matter is that my policies are so mainstream that if I had set the same policies that I had back in the 1980s, I would be considered a moderate Republican,” he told Noticias Univision 23 in a White House interview.”
you both don’t know what you are talking about And also don’t care.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Who are these people!!!

Nothing makes sense for Trump to have an 8 point lead among Independents!!!
These fukking CACS oh my eggs and gas are too high. Trump will be normal the second time!!

Banking and tech bros all over nc calling themselves independents.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

“The truth of the matter is that my policies are so mainstream that if I had set the same policies that I had back in the 1980s, I would be considered a moderate Republican,” he told Noticias Univision 23 in a White House interview.”
you both don’t know what you are talking about And also don’t care.
Now show me republicans voting for these policies?

There’s not a single republican that agrees with Obama tax proposals or what he actually got accomplished on taxes as far as raising the top tax rate

Shouldn’t the measure of something being Republican be if republican voters support those measures?

Not what progressive or conservatives looks like in fukking sweden.

Now let’s get back to the main issue. Show me democratic voters that are pro illegal immigration? Wanting to stop undocumented, unvaccinated people that will have to be fully supported by our tax dollars to not be able to come here in mass is not a Republican or democrat, progressive or conservative issue.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Now show me republicans voting for these policies?

There’s not a single republican that agrees with Obama tax proposals or what he actually got accomplished on taxes as far as raising the top tax rate

Shouldn’t the measure of something being Republican be if republican voters support those measures?

Not what progressive or conservatives looks like in fukking sweden.

Now let’s get back to the main issue. Show me democratic voters that are pro illegal immigration? Wanting to stop undocumented, unvaccinated people that will have to be fully supported by our tax dollars to not be able to come here in mass is not a Republican or democrat, progressive or conservative issue.
They don't vote for it because they demonized him and the Democrats, not because he isn't a conservative. :dead:

The man said it himself.

Being a Democrat is not an ideology, and it's why the party is a right-wing party.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
They don't vote for it because they demonized him and the Democrats, not because he isn't a conservative. :dead:

The man said it himself.

Being a Democrat is not an ideology, and it's why the party is a right-wing party.
A right wing party that no one in the right wing would ever vote for or support

Make it make sense

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
A right wing party that no one in the right wing would ever vote for or support

Make it make sense
that't not how ideology works. Again, its amazing how delightfully ignorant you are of things not Alabama Football and R&B drama.