WHO WINS?

• Total voters

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It seems like the interview between Hur and Biden was mildly contentious. Those lines in the report always felt a little personal.

I read the SC report, and no one else I know has, but it offers a lot more than the few sentences about his memory.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It seems like the interview between Hur and Biden was mildly contentious. Those lines in the report always felt a little personal.

I read the SC report, and no one else I know has, but it offers a lot more than the few sentences about his memory.
Mildly contentious? Man’s was being a dikk and interviewing him a day after Hamas stormed Israel, :pachaha:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Mildly contentious? Man’s was being a dikk and interviewing him a day after Hamas stormed Israel, :pachaha:
I mean like the tone, Biden was at times sarcastic, disparaging

theres' a point where Biden kinda clown him a little

After wrapping up questions about the garage, Hur asked his team if they had more on the subject before moving on. Biden interjected, “Yeah, when am I going to get the rest of it cleared out?”

Biden grew nostalgic at some moments. Every question about a document found in a file cabinet, for example, seemed to touch off other memories.

One photo appeared to show a document related to fundraising for Biden’s 2020 campaign. That prompted the president to tell Hur that if he ever ran for office, he should keep such mementos.

“That will never happen, sir,” Hur said. Biden shot back: “That’s what I said!”

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:flabbynsick: The audacity at bring up a topic like "Gas Prices" that concerns voters. Those are the same voters that buy those large pickup trucks. What happened to Illegals, or is that something that Biden is winning now against Trump.
how does the food you buy at the grocery store, get to the store? how do people heat their houses? what childish nonsense :childplease:

some of you are worse than MAGAs. you can admit that Biden is weak on some issues, and it doesn't make you a Republican :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: TCM. Petrol and Natural Gas are not the same.
what's a better general election message?

-"gas prices are too high, heating costs are too high, we're going to drill and unleash american energy to bring your prices down"
-"don't worry about gas prices, we're fighting climate change...or something, even though we can't quantify what that means. also, go buy an electric car"

even the worst-faith posters can't deny the disparity :dead: