WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I don't think the shift is so simple as "Oh, Kamala is right wing now!". I don't think the traditional right-left spectrum applies as much anymore. I think what's happened is they're using the cover of the broad anti-Trump sentiment to redefine and reshape the coalitions that the party is made of. They've moved "right" towards Republican rhetoric on immigration, crime and foreign policy, but are staying "populist-left" on economics. They've capitulated to the right on being anti-woke and jettisoned the intersectional leftist appeals to justice and fixing historical, systemic, social problems. They saw the space in the "center-right" that Trump evacuated and are making plays to conquer that ground. The activists are out, the flag-waving patriots are in.
And you’re basing this off of a sheriff speaking at the DNC? That counters Bernie and AOC speaking?

How is the Democratic Party being anti-woke?

Being soft on criminals isn’t popular, if anything the Democrats are being even more left leaning by abandoning neo-liberal policies and adopting rhetoric and policies the majority of their party wants.

The majority of democrats want safety, law and order. They just don’t want cops to be racists pigs. They want a strong military, having a strong military shouldn’t be inherently right wing. There is peace through strength but there shouldn’t be imperialism. They don’t want an open border but I think a majority of democrats want a path to citizenship and Kamala touched on that in her speech.

Daps
I had to do a real double take on RFK Jr. this election cycle when all of his batshyt insanity started gaining traction because I kept thinking to myself that there's no way this is the same guy I remembered from 2008. I specifically remembered him appearing on several news outlets and an op-ed he wrote back when I had a print subscription to "The Nation" where he was focusing on the issue of voter disenfranchisement efforts against black people and showing how calls against "voter fraud" were completely baseless and just used as a means to suppress votes from specific populations in specific areas. This is 12 years BEFORE Trump and Jan. 6 mind you.

I swore I must have got my Kennedy's mixed up, but it was in fact the same guy. In all seriousness, that brain worm thing might really explain some of his bizarre behaviors since the Obama/McCain election.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And you’re basing this off of a sheriff speaking at the DNC? That counters Bernie and AOC speaking?

How is the Democratic Party being anti-woke?

Being soft on criminals isn’t popular, if anything the Democrats are being even more left leaning by abandoning neo-liberal policies and adopting rhetoric and policies the majority of their party wants.

The majority of democrats want safety, law and order. They just don’t want cops to be racists pigs. They want a strong military, having a strong military shouldn’t be inherently right wing. There is peace through strength but there shouldn’t be imperialism. They don’t want an open border but I think a majority of democrats want a path to citizenship and Kamala touched on that in her speech.
I think the issue is that the "criminal record" comes from multiple made-up and trumped-up charges, which usually happens to people like you and me. Most people in jail aren't there for Murder or anything severe like that.

To your second, it's impossible for cops not to be racist. They look at the stats, and because of those trumped-up charges, it says we commit the most crime, so who will they target (with zero context of course). The military stuff, well look at how they attacked Biden over Afghanistan. They voted for the dude Trump 70/30 twice. The things these people say about Pelosi and Clinton are mortifying.

The country is what it is, and it's a shame. We shouldn't even be here, and in other western countries, they aren't.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
this is how they plan on disenfranchising and deporting a lot more than undocumented people.
And it doesn't get talked about enough...

MAGA: Oh, it seems like your great grandfather was an illegal immigrant. Shame... You lose your citizenship. We gonna deport you and claim all your assets.

This is what they wanna do with their agenda on Birthright Citizenship.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those people were gonna vote for Trump anyway :mjlol:
Hopefully, he only gets 2 of the 4 percent. 3 of the 4 percent make the race 51-48 Trump and that's close to 300 red electoral votes

I hate to say it but Kamala needs to win some of those bozos over.