WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
yes, gas prices/the inflation that comes with high gas prices are in swing voters' top 5 priorities :childplease:
So if that's the case, tell us about when US Energy production has been previously seen as a key indicator of inflation and gas prices. :jbhmm:

You have never seen a politician or economist say, inflation is out of control because we're not producing enough oil domestically.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if that's the case, tell us about when US Energy production has been previously seen as a key indicator of inflation and gas prices. :jbhmm:

You have never seen a politician or economist say, inflation is out of control because we're not producing enough oil domestically.
i don't know why you're overestimating the intelligence of the average american voter

what's a better message? "i want to drill, drill, drill, and bring down gas prices", or "just go buy an electric car, i don't give a fukk about gas prices"

and you know that products get to the shelves in vehicles that use gas, right? :dead: save the environmental bullshyt for 2025. i don't want to hear it this year. al gore said we were supposed to be underwater 10 years ago, anyway

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's crazy that politics has been such an abject clown show for the past 8 years :dead: we could be months away from it being boring again. not remotely gaining the attention it gets now

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
obama is actually conservative, it's just that republicans are bat-shyt insane. in another timeline he would absolutely be a republican. even reagan gave amnesty to immigrants. people forget Hillary clinton was a goldwater republican. Elizabeth Warren was a republican well into her 40's. moderate republicans fled the republican party that kept getting more right-wing and thats why we say there is no true left leaning party in america.
A better question is who is a true progressive. If you can get someone to actually name a person, within the next six months you’ll find out why they are actually a corporate bought sell out

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
obama is actually conservative, it's just that republicans are bat-shyt insane. in another timeline he would absolutely be a republican. even reagan gave amnesty to immigrants. people forget Hillary clinton was a goldwater republican. Elizabeth Warren was a republican well into her 40's. moderate republicans fled the republican party that kept getting more right-wing and thats why we say there is no true left leaning party in america.
What makes Obama a republican again?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
What makes Obama a republican again?

snippet:
According to exit polls in 2008, Obama ended up with 20 percent of the conservative vote. Even in 2012, after four years of relentless conservative attacks, he still got 17 percent of the conservative vote, with 11 percent of Tea Party supporters saying they cast their ballots for Obama.

They were not wrong. In my opinion, Obama has governed as a moderate conservative—essentially as what used to be called a liberal Republican before all such people disappeared from the GOP. He has been conservative to exactly the same degree that Richard Nixon basically governed as a moderate liberal, something no conservative would deny today. (Ultra-leftist Noam Chomsky recently called Nixon “the last liberal president.”)

you drop obama into the political establishment of any other first world country and he is center-right easily.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
@FAH1223, i need that post sotu poll...... i'm feinding right now......

huh-zoom-in.gif

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
you googled a bunch of opinion pieces :mjlol:

show me all the republican voters supporting Obama policies