WHO WINS?

• Total voters

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Because you’re still getting exposure to your message without depressing democrat turnout while pulling Dems to the left by proxy.

If your protests causes democrats to lose elections to republicans then you’re just shooting yourself in the foot
blinkwtf-wtf.gif

The things you guys are willing to troll in defense of. I can't relate at all.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
If it's not a Republican in a swing state or swing district does it really matter?

Who gives a fukk about protesting Nazi McKlansman from deep-red district in Bumfukk, Tennessee? They don't care, their base doesn't care, and probably actively supports brown kids getting bombed and starved to death.
This is pretty much it. I wrote this out earlier but realized it was pointless because the dude isn't interested in thinking clearly.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
This is pretty much it. I wrote this out earlier but realized it was pointless because the dude isn't interested in thinking clearly.
So republicans in Texas, Florida and other areas who are erasing history, gerrymandering and using their hard earned money to act on decades of work they’ve planned out deserve no smoke because…..not dems

:mjlol:

I can’t wait for the day one of yall slip up and let us really know why yall refuse to fight against the people actively working to make life difficult for the people you say you care about :mjlol:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

THE NATIONAL INTEREST

Biden Was So Good, Trump Is Accusing Him of Performance-Enhancing Drugs

01b1cb87da823d5dc21175842b4c91b06c-biden-national-interest.2x.rhorizontal.w1400.jpg

Photo-Illustration: Intelligencer; Photo: Drew Angerer/Getty Images

THE NATIONAL INTEREST MAR. 8, 2024

Biden Was So Good, Trump Is Accusing Him of Performance-Enhancing Drugs​

We need a president who can get high on life?​

By Jonathan Chait, who’s been a New York political columnist since 2011.

After Republicans spent years depicting him as a near-comatose vegetable who literally does not know where he is, President Biden delivered a forceful State of the Union address. This created a dilemma for Republicans. One option was to attack the speech as partisan and mean. Another, more deranged choice, was to insist that Biden had only pulled it off due to the aid of performance-enhancing drugs.

You can guess which option Trump went with. The former president began posting manically on social media that his adversary, who he has previously labeled “sleepy” and also the mastermind of a plot to control the Ukrainian justice system for the benefit of his son, was on some kind of drug combination.

529079c27fabaa743de1eb524452397596-trump2.rhorizontal.w700.png

His minions were quickly taking the insinuation as fact.

It is theoretically possible, I suppose, that an 81-year-old teetotaling Catholic has suddenly embarked upon a drug-fueled lifestyle. But this raises the question of why, exactly, we should care that Biden is using these wonder drugs to elevate his public performance.

After all, in sports, we limit steroid use and other performance-enhancing drugs because those drugs have awful side effects, and give those willing to accept them an unfair advantage. What are the side effects of Biden’s alleged drug use? (Other Trump posts mentioned Biden’s coughing, which, if true, seem like an acceptable trade-off for turning a dementia-riddled zombie into a sprightly leader.)

Or is the idea that Biden is somehow rigging the election by using some kind of drugs that turn him into an energetic public speaker? Is Trump seeding the ground to challenge a potential Biden victory on the grounds that it was drug-enhanced?

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don’t doubt the Dems have some issues with some groups but it’s amazing how every narrative is that the Dems are losing ground on every group and everyone is turning Republican yet election results haven’t shown that at all

MAGA has totally destroyed the Republican Party yet you very rarely see articles like this about the future of republicans and their issues with voters

Judging by these articles you’d think republicans are gonna win every election going forward

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Why dont they try that pro Palestine stuff at the MAGA rallies? Trump is leading in the polls that you post so that means he has a good shot so why don't they show up there? I wonder why.....
Why don’t they go protest in Palestine.

Biden is not the president of Isreal