WHO WINS?

• Total voters

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
There's absolutely no reason to think that would happen, and it might have a positive effect -

U.S. backing of war in Gaza sways swing-state Democrats: Poll - Washington Examiner

I'm not sure why people think supporting Israel unconditionally is somehow popular with voters when it isn't.
Yea the guy who said Jews shouldn't vote for Kamala because she was too soft on Gaza, I'm sure he will be better. The R speaker of the House has Israel's flag on his door. Democrats have openly said they want a ceasefire. That's much closer to peace than the alternative.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s not Islamophobia, it’s anti-Palestinian racism

A familiar venom.

elizabeth-eckford-ignores-the-hostile.jpg

The weight of history sags the mask off your face and we see your lineage.

Basically. He’s about to call you a Palestinian lover in a minute.

Apple doesn’t fall far from the racist tree.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yea the guy who said Jews shouldn't vote for Kamala because she was too soft on Gaza, I'm sure he will be better. The R speaker of the House has Israel's flag on his door. Democrats have openly said they want a ceasefire. That's much closer to peace than the alternative.

Please point to where I said Trump would be better :gucci: the strawmanning on this topic is crazy

Literally nobody thinks a Trump win would be good for Gaza

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically. He’s about to call you a Palestinian lover in a minute.

Apple doesn’t fall far from the racist tree.
that fakkit just called kamala a racist. any comment?

it really kills you that most people don't give a fukk about palestine, huh? the way you're trying to will this into being an issue is pathetic. go tell hamas to surrender, if they can't win the war

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I listened to some Chuck Todd today... hey, I check out all types of coverage. He said N.C. has a great chance to flip for the same reasons we've laid out here. Governor's race is a complete shytshow and Dems have done well in NC before. He wasn't sold on GA but I found his reasoning to be odd, he thinks because Warnock isn't on the ticket it will be "harder to rally voters" I don't buy that...

Also, he said Trump will take Nevada. Nevada's economy is still nuked and they will blame Biden/Harris for it. Not sure I buy that either
if Lombardo won, trump can win :yeshrug:

and yeah, a whole lot of service workers got left behind by the post-covid rent price increase

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you think their speech is going to call off the Killer Kamala protestors?

If the calculus was as simple as you’re making it then it would be a no brainer for the DNC to allow her to speak but it’s not. There’s a risk, if she goes off script and says super controversial shyt then they’ll either have to cut her mic or let her finish and either scenario would severely damage Kamala’s momentum.

On the flip side if DNC allowed the speech as presented what would be the upside? Sure she could gain some votes but would that be offset by Zionist switching to Trump?

The upside is limited and like I said the fact that they are going public with being rejected shows they don’t give a fukk if they hurt Kamala’s campaign as long as they can get message out.
We need rank voting in this country because I can’t believe I’m lumped in with sociopaths and spineless cowards.