WHO WINS?

• Total voters

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
How so? What good does their speech do if it’s so polarizing that it skims off Zionist never trumper and Jewish support to the point Trump wins?

There's absolutely no reason to think that would happen, and it might have a positive effect -

U.S. backing of war in Gaza sways swing-state Democrats: Poll - Washington Examiner

A recent Institute for Middle East Understanding (IMEU) Policy Project/YouGov poll addresses the question of withholding arms shipments to Israel as pressure for a ceasefire in Gaza. Supporting this, contrary to assumptions, is not political kryptonite for Harris. Especially in the critical swing states of PA, GA, and AZ.

The polling of nearly 1,500 likely Democratic and independent voters found that 34 percent said they would be more likely to vote for the nominee if they pledged to withhold weapons to Israel, while only 7 percent said they’d be less likely.
The margin is even more pronounced among undecideds, and especially PA undecideds.
Support jumps among those who say they are undecided in this election, with a whopping 57 percent saying they’re more likely to back the nominee if they make the pledge, with zero percent saying that they would be less likely to vote for them. This margin is the most prominent in Pennsylvania — one of the most important states in the presidential election, with 19 electoral votes.

I'm not sure why people think supporting Israel unconditionally is somehow popular with voters when it isn't.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Regarding RFK Jr, has a libertarian ever not been aligned with the GOP ? :jbhmm:

I feel like libertarians are just conservatives who are fine with smoking weed :mjlol:

You hit the nail on the head. That is EXACTLY what they are. I had the displeasure of meeting some from Colorado. They smoked weed, went hiking, looked like they were in an L.L. Bean catalogue (look it up if you don't know) and were pretty much MAGA dummies through and through..

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
There's absolutely no reason to think that would happen, and it might have a positive effect -

U.S. backing of war in Gaza sways swing-state Democrats: Poll - Washington Examiner

I'm not sure why people think supporting Israel unconditionally is somehow popular with voters when it isn't.
Those aren’t good numbers, what about the 43%? Kamala needs those voters too.

It’s better electorally for her to be as vague as possible not to piss off either side.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
How so? What good does their speech do if it’s so polarizing that it skims off Zionist never trumper and Jewish support to the point Trump wins?

Their speech does nothing to further their cause but virtue signal. What matters is Kamala winning then applying pressure after the election.
What good did the speech by the parents of the Israeli hostage do if it skims off anti-Zionist and Pro-Palestinian support to the point Trump wins? The Democrats have to answer for why they believe Israeli/Jewish lives are inherently valuable than Palestinian/Arab lives.

The whole point of coalition politics is that you define your principles and then give everyone inside the coalition space to make their voice and perspective heard. That's big tent politics. And what we're seeing right now is that supporters of Palestinian human rights are being held outside the bounds of the big tent the Democrats are constructing. Active Republicans who are anti-choice and pro-guns are allowed in the coalition, but people sick of seeing Palestinian children have their heads blown clean off their fukking shoulders day after day after day are not allowed in. American doctors who volunteered to go to the most dangerous warzone on the planet solely to help save lives are not allowed in the coalition.

I posted the pre-written speech that the Palestinian-American DEMOCRATIC STATE REPRESENTATIVE wanted to deliver. It literally ends with her saying:

"Let’s commit to each other, to electing Vice President Harris and defeating Donald Trump who uses my identity as a Palestinian as a slur. Let’s fight for the policies long overdue—from restoring access to abortions to ensuring a living wage, to demanding an end to reckless war and a ceasefire in Gaza. To those who doubt us, to the cynics and the naysayers, I say, yes we can—yes we can be a Democratic Party that prioritizes funding our schools and hospitals, not for endless wars. That fights for an America that belongs to all of us—Black, brown, and white, Jews and Palestinians, all of us, like my grandfather taught me, together.

It's literally designed to pacify the Uncommitted voters and bring them back into the Democratic tent and vote for Kamala. And it was still rejected by the Democrats. If you think this is a message that does nothing but virtue signal, we are just operating in different realities.

Last edited:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blue MAGA just wants to argue :francis:

muslim voters are much smarter than the Weekend Gazans, who just pretend to care about palestine when they're bored, or trying to virtue signal online

they know that letting trump become president, a man who ran on banning muslims, is not better for palestine than biden or harris

See what I mean :francis:

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

34% is a lot. They can't be this clueless.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
This bytch is crazy, I watched a segment on a psychologist that talked about how people go from one extreme to another. She went from being liberal, to being far right due to personal issues with her child.
Wild we got a bunch of the same types running around here.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

1/11
JD Vance had a very awkward visit to a donut shop in Georgia earlier. Trust us, it’s worse than you even think.

2/11
The way he doesn't listen to what they say and just says "ok good."

3/11
I don't think JD Vance won her vote?

4/11
"I'm JD Vance. I'm running for vice president."

"...ok."

This is a woman who doesn't need nor want your life story. She just wants to do her job and go home. And honestly, respect. I feel that in my bones

5/11
“A lot of glazed here. Some sprinkles stuff.” DO NOT ACT WEIRD. ORDER NORMALLY. WHAT DO PEOPLE EAT?!

6/11
Worker: "glazed or plain?"

JD: "plain, I like to glaze them myself"

7/11
She said :

8/11
Put the man in any actual real world situation and he turns into the most painfully weird dork. Worse than even DeSantis.

9/11
JD Vance is so embarrassing.

10/11
What a personable guy 🙄

Also, I’m with her. I wouldn’t want to be on camera with him unless I was giving the middle finger

11/11
Hello Fellow Human! I would like one of those circular items with the hole in them for *bzzzt* *errr* reasons.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GVmqJ3yWEAAZE9S.jpg

Is this him..... trying..... to be relatable? :picard: fukking hell....

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Breh is like a Create a Repub

Military
High School football coach
NRA member

Breh can’t be beat :lupe:

republican operatives wondering how he went under the radar for so long because he should have been on the hillary deluxe propaganda programme, he was obviously a threat but now he's on the national stage and they're flailing.

they called him tampon tim and inadvertently promoted to women that he advocated for free menstruation products in schools grades 4-12 , not all republican women will ignore that.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

I listened to some Chuck Todd today... hey, I check out all types of coverage. He said N.C. has a great chance to flip for the same reasons we've laid out here. Governor's race is a complete shytshow and Dems have done well in NC before. He wasn't sold on GA but I found his reasoning to be odd, he thinks because Warnock isn't on the ticket it will be "harder to rally voters" I don't buy that...

Also, he said Trump will take Nevada. Nevada's economy is still nuked and they will blame Biden/Harris for it. Not sure I buy that either

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
What good did the speech by the parents of the Israeli hostage do if it skims off anti-Zionist and Pro-Palestinian support to the point Trump wins? The Democrats have to answer for why they believe Israeli/Jewish lives are inherently valuable than Palestinian/Arab lives.

The whole point of coalition politics is that you define your principles and then give everyone inside the coalition space to make their voice and perspective heard. That's big tent politics. And what we're seeing right now is that supporters of Palestinian human rights are being held outside the bounds of the big tent the Democrats are constructing. Active Republicans who are anti-choice and pro-guns are allowed in the coalition, but people sick of seeing Palestinian children have their heads blown clean off their fukking shoulders day after day after day are not allowed in. American doctors who volunteered to go to the most dangerous warzone on the planet solely to help save lives are not allowed in the coalition.

I posted the pre-written speech that the Palestinian-American DEMOCRATIC STATE REPRESENTATIVE wanted to deliver. It literally ends with her saying:

It's literally designed to pacify the Uncommitted voters and bring them back into the Democratic tent and vote for Kamala. And it was still rejected by the Democrats. If you don't think this is a message that does nothing but virtue signal, we are just operating in different realities.
Do you think their speech is going to call off the Killer Kamala protestors?

If the calculus was as simple as you’re making it then it would be a no brainer for the DNC to allow her to speak but it’s not. There’s a risk, if she goes off script and says super controversial shyt then they’ll either have to cut her mic or let her finish and either scenario would severely damage Kamala’s momentum.

On the flip side if DNC allowed the speech as presented what would be the upside? Sure she could gain some votes but would that be offset by Zionist switching to Trump?

The upside is limited and like I said the fact that they are going public with being rejected shows they don’t give a fukk if they hurt Kamala’s campaign as long as they can get message out.