WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are running Haley in '28. Laugh if you want....
what's the scenario where Haley beats ted cruz in a republican primary? i don't see it

desantis won't replicate the momentum he had after '22, he's done. Rubio will run, but he's a p*ssy. rick scott will run, but no one likes him. ted cruz is probably my guess, and i don't see an indian woman beating him :dead:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:huhldup: wow. todd young is a pretty far right wing, credible senator

edit: never mind, the tweet said "2024", but that's probably a lie. this just says 'for the republican nomination" :dead:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
what's the scenario where Haley beats ted cruz in a republican primary? i don't see it

desantis won't replicate the momentum he had after '22, he's done. Rubio will run, but he's a p*ssy. rick scott will run, but no one likes him. ted cruz is probably my guess, and i don't see an indian woman beating him :dead:
You are thinking in the present. Another Trump loss puts these folks in a whole new mindset. One that is already gaining steam. And Haley, not those cowards you named, is out in front of it.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are thinking in the present. Another Trump loss puts these folks in a whole new mindset. One that is already gaining steam. And Haley, not those cowards you named, is out in front of it.
if we're both still posting here in 2028, name the amount of cash you want to bet that nimrata beats ted cruz in the primary. i'll take out a second mortgage :mjlol:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I see the Republican base doubling down on the crazy. The days of Romney and McCain are gone. The inmates are now runnning the asylum and won’t accept a moderate anytime soon.

The Republican base sees its cause as righteous. They see themselves as the only real American and they will keep voting for extremists that validate their feelings for a long time. Even if they keep losing.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Old, and Busted: Illegals
New Hotness: LEAD

typical

it's the same unethical stance with other types of pollution and toxins in our environment particularly where the have a negative impact on black and minority communities

@LOST IN THE SAUCE and @mastermind feel the same way

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
The silver lining to Trump and MAGA is we are finally getting a unsanitized look at white middle America and……it ain’t pretty. For so long we have been shown the most dysfunctional aspects of Black America and the most sanitized aspects of white America. But things are changing because of MAGA.

We learn everyday that Middle America is not Family Ties and Full House, it’s Married with Children and Roseanne.
Mate we wish it was married with children. Mention palestine or ukraine etc it turns into a klan rally