WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Surely if the tent is big enough to encompass far-right Republicans who not only supported Trump but served as his MAGA Administration's Press Secretary and Comms Director, it's big enough to allow Pro-Palestinian Anti-Genocide activists at least an equal speaking slot on the big stage as well. What night will they be speaking? :jbhmm:
fukk the pro-Hamas wing. i'm sure there's a wide range of deviants and illegal immigrants representing the far left wing of the party. you've got plenty of representation already

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I think Majority Report had the same take today. Alot of the left wasn't feeling AOC saying Kamala was working on the ceasefire when it's on Biden plus Blinken being a bit of a POS.

But I still rather AOC continue to play the game because her in potential power is better than some centrist lame.
Her being more finesse is a smart play to appeal to more people.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
TYT threw AOC in the bushes :russ:
TYT so butthurt that Dems are actually united for once in the most important political cycle in America instead of pissing in the pool of dysfunctional mess.
They big mad. She smartened up and started playing the game kissed pelosi ring and now the sky is the limit like biggie said