WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Dumbass DNC audience cheering Trump's Comms Director...she said Jan 6th was her final straw, so she was fine with the Muslim ban, the far-right Justices he put on the court that overturned Roe, his tax cuts for the rich...and she's getting cheered at the Democratic convention...meanwhile anti-genocide protestors are kettled outside and treated like the redheaded stepchild.

osita-iheme-aki-and-pawpaw.gif

shonuff

All Star
Daps
Dumbass DNC audience cheering Trump's Comms Director...she said Jan 6th was her final straw, so she was fine with the Muslim ban, the far-right Justices he put on the court that overturned Roe, his tax cuts for the rich...and she's getting cheered at the Democratic convention...meanwhile anti-genocide protestors are kettled outside and treated like the redheaded stepchild.

osita-iheme-aki-and-pawpaw.gif

camera-shutter-william-shatner.gif

good

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i know progressives aren't big on strategy, pragmatism, or common sense

but now is not the time to take issue with republicans who worked for donald trump. endorsing kamala harris

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
i know progressives aren't big on strategy, pragmatism, or common sense

but now is not the time to take issue with republicans who worked for donald trump. endorsing kamala harris
Surely if the tent is big enough to encompass far-right Republicans who not only supported Trump but served as his MAGA Administration's Press Secretary and Comms Director, it's big enough to allow Pro-Palestinian Anti-Genocide activists at least an equal speaking slot on the big stage as well. What night will they be speaking? :jbhmm:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
TYT so butthurt that Dems are actually united for once in the most important political cycle in America instead of pissing in the pool of dysfunctional mess.
I think Majority Report had the same take today. Alot of the left wasn't feeling AOC saying Kamala was working on the ceasefire when it's on Biden plus Blinken being a bit of a POS.

But I still rather AOC continue to play the game because her in potential power is better than some centrist lame.