WHO WINS?

• Total voters

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TYT so butthurt that Dems are actually united for once in the most important political cycle in America instead of pissing in the pool of dysfunctional mess.
I don't know what they were thinking. It would be dumb move to have any type in party fighting this close to the election.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Dumbass DNC audience cheering Trump's Comms Director...she said Jan 6th was her final straw, so she was fine with the Muslim ban, the far-right Justices he put on the court that overturned Roe, his tax cuts for the rich...and she's getting cheered at the Democratic convention...meanwhile anti-genocide protestors are kettled outside and treated like the redheaded stepchild.

osita-iheme-aki-and-pawpaw.gif

i know progressives aren't big on strategy, pragmatism, or common sense

but now is not the time to take issue with republicans who worked for donald trump. endorsing kamala harris

I must confess that over the past few years I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to 'order' than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice [...]

--By Martin Luther King Jr.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I must confess that over the past few years I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to 'order' than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice [...]

--By Martin Luther King Jr.
i'm pretty sure if you told Martin Luther King Jr that you wanted to lose to Donald Trump over Palestine, he'd call you a huge fakkit :camby: