WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He called Walz fat, but he seems to be moving pretty good in that clip and doesn't look fat at all.
it's time for the Dems to call trump fat :yeshrug:

im not even kidding. trump is an obese 78 year old; start attacking his fukking health. start shamelessly questioning whether trump is healthy enough to do 4 years as president

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Pennsylvania is gonna decide it all

Not to rehash this but PA being suspect is was part of my reasoning behind giving Shapiro a look...

Understandably PA is usually lean Dem but I don't love that Biden only won in 2020 by like 80,000 votes or whatever it ended up being... the final numbers were too close for comfort.

Not saying Walz is a worse choice by any means... he's been excellent and likely appeals to other areas more...

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Kinda feel like Cornel and RFK need prison

I think RFK will drop out and endorse Trump. The problem is a lot of his supporters will not support Trump (or Harris) due to the covid vaccine lol. Historically, third party candidates over perform in polls and then under perform on election day because their base largely consists of unlikely voters. So he was never gonna get the 4-7% that polls show him at, nor will those people magically become Trump voters. They just won't vote.

I also hope people pay attention and realize these third party candidates are largely just there to influence the election one way or the other. I think RFK Jr clearly wants Trump to win and also wants a government job. Cornell West...I don't think he's trying to tip the scale either way, I just think he's a useful idiot. Him being dumb enough to hire republican lawyers to (fraudulently) try to get him on the ballot in Arizona tells me he doesn't know what he's doing. Same with him palling around with Jill Stein, a blatant Russian plant. He's just a dumbass.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Can't remember who said they weren't going to watch last night but you've gotta hold that L

Also Cenk had more smoke for AOC than Killary

he's such an unserious person