WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
People were protesting against the idea and practice of segregation. They were not protesting his campaign in hopes that they could change his campaign’s position on segregation. :heh:

Why is that so hard for you goofies comprehend?

Only brought this up because the dishonest blue MAGA were saying Gaza protestors should protest at Trump events because this will force him to change his hawkish position on Gaza. My point is such protest are a waste of time because there is no incentive for Trump to change positions. Most Gaza protestors are not going to vote for Trump anyway regardless of his position on Gaza. But they will sit out the election in protest and that is why it they protest Kamala/Biden events.

But this is all meaningless because blue MAGA doesn’t care about the efficacy of the Gaza protests. They are just upset that it’s making Kamala look bad in the press.

Now if Trump wins, then the calculus changes. Protests and unrest puts pressure on the presidency to do something. At that point he has an incentive to do something to ease tension and unrest and avoid bad headlines. The same way pressure was put on government to end segregation.

It’s about goddamn leverage and incentives. I really didn't think I needed to break this down to adults who follow politics daily.
One protest at a Trump rally and the ramifications from that (from how Trump and his MAGA loonies respond) would do more for the cause than almost everything to date at these dem rallies. Again if the cause is that important you should at minimum take advantage of every opportunity to put a spot light on it and especially at minimum expose the lack of morality of all those in attendance. But whatever

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
A few of you are going to be real disappointed after the election when very little changes in Gaza.

US foreign policy isn't going to get you a cease fire in this situation.
See that’s the thing, Netanyahu clearly escalated this shyt to try to hurt Biden.. It’s not working hence why you now see talks of a cease fire or some negotiation of it because he knows he won’t have Trump in office and he’s never dealt with Harris… And with his supreme unpopularity in Israel he has no choice but to play ball… either way he’s cooked

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Like I posted earlier, I wouldn't be surprised if his ace in the hole to get back in the White House is hoping that election denialists and state GOP refuse to certify the election.
All the battleground states except GA is Dem controlled… Good luck with him trying to pull that bullshyt

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think using this as an example, this would be like them showing up to who who was running against Wallace and blaming them for racism and telling people we shouldn’t vote because voting for racist is bad not matter what.

Read King’s letters from Birmingham jail. He was appealing directly to out moderate whites and they also applied pressure to LBJ and northern Democrats who they had leverage with.

But like I’ve said several times, these guys HATE Gaza protestors and their cause. They are just afraid that the optics this coming week won’t be good for Kamala. It’s very cynical.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
All the battleground states except GA is Dem controlled… Good luck with him trying to pull that bullshyt
The FBI and Biden are 100% going to be ready for these dumbasses to commit treason like...

giphy.gif

MAGA acting way too out in the open and it's so weird and dumb. They had this shyt on a silver platter and all they do is giggling about evil plans and posting shyt online like a buffoon.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Like damn... Do people not know their own history... The reason why Civil Rights got to Washington D.C.. was because they protest so much in the belly of the beast in the South.
nikkas falling down the rabbit hole so much they forget they own history. But for some of them this isn’t their history so that explains some of it :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
What the hell is that headline supposed to mean? :what:

It means they are out of ideas.

But essentially, what people are driving at is Biden was "forced" out but it sure as shyt is not a "coup" and to use that word is disingenuous and disrespectful but I would expect nothing less from these dimwits.

Biden named his successor and then everyone in the party backed her. That's not a "coup"