WHO WINS?

• Total voters

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
Trump gets a pass with EVERYTHING.

They need to do an AI where Kamala is saying the same things trumps says.

"Hannibal Lector!" "Chris Christy is not a fat pig!" "Have you seen this guy's stomach?"
"The medal freedom is better than the medal of honor " etc.

Kamala and anyone else would be burned at the stake. But trump gets to say what he wants at all l times. It's infuriating.
He’s normalized his shyt because we have had to endure this for over a decade. I went back and looked at Obama vs Romney debate and its wild how different and sane that looks to now.

taker597

Superstar
Daps

Now cut that Gaza babble out. We don't care.
Like damn... Do people not know their own history... The reason why Civil Rights got to Washington D.C.. was because they protest so much in the belly of the beast in the South.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Random but I’m in dekalb and they got Biden Harris signs but crossed out Biden at the top :mjlol:

Trump may be in trouble yall :lupe:

Michigan inspiring the rest of yall to save democracy :whew:
Man, I know field offices that just taped over Biden signs. shyt had me rolling

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
He’s normalized his shyt because we have had to endure this for over a decade. I went back and looked at Obama vs Romney debate and its wild how different and sane that looks to now.

If the national media was serious it wouldn't be 'normalized' at all and they would also approach both candidates with the same critical eye. But they don't and some of our friends want to give the media a pass for it and complain that Kamala hasn't done an interview yet

One candidate is treated with the scrutiny that you'd expect that comes with someone who wants to occupy the WH...

One candidate is treated with kids gloves and every maniacal thing he says is looked over... but we're still supposed to take him seriously

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
could be true and fukk trump, but i don't trust these craigslist screengrabs. including the phone number to text or call would have been interesting. easy for anyone to make a post.
When the Trump campaign had money he was paying attendees $75-$100 to attend… he ain’t got no bread so it’s on bread that he only offering $10

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Trump doesn’t have an incentive to win over disenchanted leftists or Muslims? He shouldn’t be trying to get as many votes as he can? The republicans shouldn’t be pushed left? They shouldn’t be forced to show some morality and empathy?

Yall can hate the “dem establishment” but don’t continue to plea cop for republicans and people actively plotting to harm you and the people you care about. It’s not cute :picard:
Like I posted earlier, I wouldn't be surprised if his ace in the hole to get back in the White House is hoping that election denialists and state GOP refuse to certify the election.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You really think civil rights leaders were sitting around thinking if they protested against George Wallace and his followers, they could get him to change his campaign platform on segregation? :mjlol:

@Outlaw is the only one of you being honest. To him it’s all about the bad optics. He could give a shyt about the protestors. Wish the rest of you would have the guts to be just as honest.
I think using this as an example, this would be like them showing up to who who was running against Wallace and blaming them for racism and telling people we shouldn’t vote because voting for racist is bad not matter what.