WHO WINS?

• Total voters

6CertsAndAMovie

All Star
Daps
VP Harris needs to pop out with support for "right to repair" would help the dems in senate battle

Lowkey insane, she hasn't mentioned it before DEFCON.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You really think civil rights leaders were sitting around thinking if they protested against George Wallace and his followers, they could get him to change his campaign platform on segregation? :mjlol:

@Outlaw is the only one of you being honest. To him it’s all about the bad optics. He could give a shyt about the protestors. Wish the rest of you would have the guts to be just as honest.
Guy can't help but disrespect the fight for civil rights unless he's trying to shoehorn it into his own agenda. So ignorant.

But yes, they did protest wallace:

On October 11th 1968 Wallace attempted to give a campaign speech on the steps of the Denver Capitol Building. Members of the DU chapter of the Students for a Democratic Society (SDS) joined student protestors from across Colorado to disrupt Wallace’s speech. Protesters carried signs likening Wallace to Adolf Hitler, shouting: “Sieg Heil!” The protesters were so disruptive and loud that Wallace was forced to leave the stage and abandon his speech.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Trump respects my masculinity! He gonna make women go back to the kitchen!"

I’ve seen so much dumb sh1t on Twitter about masculinity

Lately it’s “real men aren’t comfortable taking care of kids or pets”

It’s gone from real men should provide and protect their family to real men should be complete sociopaths

I suspect alot of these dudes have trauma they haven’t gone to therapy for from bad relationships with their mothers or some sh1t

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
yeah I think Trump is more with it, cognitively

:mjlol: :mjlol: You act like this isn't all on video...... You're grasping at straws with the 'blue maga' shyt, I was fine with Biden stepping aside as long as there was a sound plan.

A man who doesn't know where he is.... :unimpressed: He thought he was in North Carolina.....

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Guy can't help but disrespect the fight for civil rights unless he's trying to shoehorn it into his own agenda. So ignorant.

But yes, they did protest wallace:
They were dumb as hell for that. Taking every opportunity to bring attention to a cause important to you while also exposing the people most harmful to it :mjlol: :camby:

-HL Allstars, circa October 1968

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I never said Trump sounds “fine”. But yeah I think Trump is more with it, cognitively and physically than Biden. This is demonstrable if you are honest.

But you are same person who kept telling us for weeks after the debate that everything is fine with ok dementia Joe and he should not be replaced.

Typical Blue MAGA behavior. Totally incapable of being objective and totally subservient to power.
Anyone who think trump who has alwyas been deranged is anywhere near biden early dementia signs is not serious

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
You really think civil rights leaders were sitting around thinking if they protested against George Wallace and his followers, they could get him to change his campaign platform on segregation? :mjlol:

@Outlaw is the only one of you being honest. To him it’s all about the bad optics. He could give a shyt about the protestors. Wish the rest of you would have the guts to be just as honest.

Wallace’s presidential campaign was rightfully protested against. Some probably did and some knew that not normalizing what Wallace and his followers stood for by protesting was the right thing to do.

This is all information at your fingertips idk why you’re trying to create this alternate history/narrative right now it’s really disgusting

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Can you imagine if Kamala dehumanized veterans the way Trump has?

FOX News and CNN would have around the clock coverage and saying that she should step down.
Trump gets a pass with EVERYTHING.

They need to do an AI where Kamala is saying the same things trumps says.

"Hannibal Lector!" "Chris Christy is not a fat pig!" "Have you seen this guy's stomach?"
"The medal freedom is better than the medal of honor " etc.

Kamala and anyone else would be burned at the stake. But trump gets to say what he wants at all l times. It's infuriating.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Trump gets a pass with EVERYTHING.

They need to do an AI where Kamala is saying the same things trumps says.

"Hannibal Lector!" "Chris Christy is not a fat pig!" "Have you seen this guy's stomach?"
"The medal freedom is better than the medal of honor " etc.

Kamala and anyone else would be burned at the stake. But trump gets to say what he wants at all l times. It's infuriating.

Even worse on TLR.

They repress the info altogether.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wallace’s presidential campaign was rightfully protested against. Some probably did and some knew that not normalizing what Wallace and his followers stood for by protesting was the right thing to do.

This is all information at your fingertips idk why you’re trying to create this alternate history/narrative right now it’s really disgusting

People were protesting against the idea and practice of segregation. They were not protesting his campaign in hopes that they could change his campaign’s position on segregation. :heh:

Why is that so hard for you goofies comprehend?

Only brought this up because the dishonest blue MAGA were saying Gaza protestors should protest at Trump events because this will force him to change his hawkish position on Gaza. My point is such protest are a waste of time because there is no incentive for Trump to change positions. Most Gaza protestors are not going to vote for Trump anyway regardless of his position on Gaza. But they will sit out the election in protest and that is why it they protest Kamala/Biden events.

But this is all meaningless because blue MAGA doesn’t care about the efficacy of the Gaza protests. They are just upset that it’s making Kamala look bad in the press.

Now if Trump wins, then the calculus changes. Protests and unrest puts pressure on the presidency to do something. At that point he has an incentive to do something to ease tension and unrest and avoid bad headlines. The same way pressure was put on government to end segregation.

It’s about goddamn leverage and incentives. I really didn't think I needed to break this down to adults who follow politics daily.