genie-aladdin.gif

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The reaction to protestors by Trump would surprise absolutely no one and would not change his position on Gaza. It would be a waste of time except a bad optics for Trump to balance out the bad optics for Kamala which is your real intended goal.
I’m almost certain the media would find a way to demonize the protestors like they did during the campus protests.

As a supporter of Palestinian cause thank you for your concern, but kindly fukk off. :camby:
I don’t care about them protesting Kamala. I care about common sense. This man may be potentially president. Exposing him and his followers for having no morality would do more for their cause. And that’s excluding the common sense of wanting to get as much media attention as possible on what’s going on over there. But fukk the democrats. Cornel 2024 or whatever big dog :mjlol:

I want the world to know about the injustice in Gaza, or atleast the world that doesn’t watch Fox News. - HL, 2024 :dead:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

"you're a p*ssy ass bytch." "you will lose and history will piss on your grave for a thousand years." :picard:

maaan...i wish we could see trump's face when he watches this.

You are a p*ssy ass bytch, is officially the only response to magas going forward :mjlol:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t care about them protesting Kamala. I care about common sense. This man may be potentially president. Exposing him and his followers for having no morality would do more for their cause. And that’s excluding the common sense of wanting to get as much media attention as possible on what’s going on over there. But fukk the democrats. Cornel 2024 or whatever big dog :mjlol:

I want the world to know about the injustice in Gaza, or atleast the world that doesn’t watch Fox News. - HL, 2024 :dead:

The dishonesty of Blue MAGA. :wow:

If the protestors were not showing up to Kamala’s events, you lot would not give a shyt. This is all about optics and PR for you cynical a$$holes.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

Exactly

Putting Kamala in office is priority 1, 2, 3. Everything else is waayyyyy below a priority

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The dishonesty of Blue MAGA. :wow:

If the protestors were not showing up to Kamala’s events, you lot would not give a shyt. This is all about optics and PR for you cynical a$$holes.
Excluding whatever label you’d like to place. Can you explain the negatives of additional media coverage to a subject that’s important to you? :mjlol: please stop man yall sounding sickly out here

taker597

Superstar
Daps

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Excluding whatever label you’d like to place. Can you explain the negatives of additional media coverage to a subject that’s important to you? :mjlol: please stop man yall sounding sickly out here

You’re better than this my dude. :ufdup: