WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
It’s not a waste of time to protest Kamala. She has an incentive to win over leftists/muslims who may sit out the election due to Biden’s stupid policies.
Trump doesn’t have an incentive to win over disenchanted leftists or Muslims? He shouldn’t be trying to get as many votes as he can? The republicans shouldn’t be pushed left? They shouldn’t be forced to show some morality and empathy?

Yall can hate the “dem establishment” but don’t continue to plea cop for republicans and people actively plotting to harm you and the people you care about. It’s not cute :picard:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Cut the shyt. Yall just want bad PR for Trump to offset the bad PR for Biden/Kamala. You could give two shyts about the protestors and their goals.
I want the same energy to be applied if the cause is that important. Getting Trump and his supporters to also show empathy and mortality would be the expected response. Not just shrugging your shoulders to millions of people regarding the Middle East because they wear red hats.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why should we protest in Alabama when we can protest in the north

-HL Allstars, circa early 1960s

:dead:

:dahell:

Civil rights struggle was directed at the government not campaigns of segregationists like George Wallace.

Just be honest like @Outlaw and admit this is just about bad optics and not about your concern for protestors or the plight of the Palestinians?

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
It’s not a waste of time to protest Kamala. She has an incentive to win over leftists/muslims who may sit out the election due to Biden’s stupid policies.
if the dems hate leftists and muslims as much as you all think then a trump presidency would be a good thing for dems.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:dahell:

Civil rights struggle was directed at the government not campaigns of segregationists like George Wallace.

Just be honest like @Outlaw and admit this is just about bad optics and not about your concern for protestors or the plight of the Palestinians?
I admit I want all people to be forced to show mortality and empathy and be pushed to change. Not just democrats. I’m sorry :mjcry:

I underestimated white privilege like a MFer if you can wear a red hat and be absolved from having to show empathy :whew:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You want it to be one way, but it’s the other.

Nah, there's a whole 12 minutes there that says otherwise. Trump's cognitive decline is well documented. I can easily post more. :manny:

Saying Trump sounds fine in an attempt to slight Biden is an odd choice to make :beli:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, there's a whole 12 minutes there that says otherwise. Trump's cognitive decline is well documented. I can easily post more. :manny:

Saying Trump sounds fine in an attempt to slight Biden is an odd choice to make :beli:

I never said Trump sounds “fine”. But yeah I think Trump is more with it, cognitively and physically than Biden. This is demonstrable if you are honest.

But you are same person who kept telling us for weeks after the debate that everything is fine with ok dementia Joe and he should not be replaced.

Typical Blue MAGA behavior. Totally incapable of being objective and totally subservient to power.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure if trolling

You really think civil rights leaders were sitting around thinking if they protested against George Wallace and his followers, they could get him to change his campaign platform on segregation? :mjlol:

@Outlaw is the only one of you being honest. To him it’s all about the bad optics. He could give a shyt about the protestors. Wish the rest of you would have the guts to be just as honest.