WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

:salute: trump won't like an actual billionaire talking down on him

Loser Marc Cuban (I wonder what his real name is?) And his low rated Dallas Mavericks are a joke and many people are saying MINOR LEAGUE! Cuban (illegal?) Is a lightweight and will soon be out of the NBA because he can't win the "big one!" Maga!

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
@FAH1223

what was your take on the New Yorker piece

just finished it
Main takeaways

Jeff Zients is a major downgrade from Ron Klain.

Biden’s team seems very insulated and arrogant. They say they aren’t cause Biden talks to Larry Summers, Thomas Friedman and Mitch McConnell :scust:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kamala met with Benny Gantz today, which I guess pissed off Bibi. My guess is that Kamala is pushing Biden's agenda for a 6-week ceasefire, in which allows Aid to flow into Gaza along with starting talks for a peace deal as Palestinians were adjusting with resignations. I doubt the Michigan Primary had anything to do with this, I think the airdrops were a response to the Primary.

It will be interesting to see how the News will respond if Biden is able to somehow get talks started. Since I think they don't want to report on Trump, so the Gaza stuff makes it easy.

I think the Michigan Primary plays a part in this because the 6-weeks covers all of the month Ramadan. It’s a smart play, and one that will give them good PR with the Middle Eastern and Muslim communities.

If they were to sit on their hands while Palestine gets bombed relentlessly during the holiest month it would be no turning back for a lot of folks

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Loser Marc Cuban (I wonder what his real name is?) And his low rated Dallas Mavericks are a joke and many people are saying MINOR LEAGUE! Cuban (illegal?) Is a lightweight and will soon be out of the NBA because he can't win the "big one!" Maga!
All Cuban would have to say is that "dude I have a professional team, you had one too, until you made that league go bankrupt for trying to challenge the NFL, all because your thin skinned ass never got the votes to own one"

br82186

Superstar
Daps

HL posters harassing AOC :damn:

I'd tell these folks to sit down and shut the fcck up.

1. We all know it's a bad situation, but it's a very fragile one as well that needs to be treated delicately
2. Pull that don't vote or not voting for you shyt all you want and unleash a dementia ridden sociopath onto the world

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Kamala met with Benny Gantz today, which I guess pissed off Bibi. My guess is that Kamala is pushing Biden's agenda for a 6-week ceasefire, in which allows Aid to flow into Gaza along with starting talks for a peace deal as Palestinians were adjusting with resignations. I doubt the Michigan Primary had anything to do with this, I think the airdrops were a response to the Primary.

It will be interesting to see how the News will respond if Biden is able to somehow get talks started. Since I think they don't want to report on Trump, so the Gaza stuff makes it easy.

The news media will spin it as a "why didn't he do this sooner" narrative.

Even with the approval ratings, there's not enough vote splitters to make Trump winning Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania happen.