WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Supreme Court reversed the Colorado Trump ballot decision 9-0. They said its up to Congress, not the states to invoke the 14th amendment.

They are correct. It's a federal issue.

That immunity talk is bullshyt though. Presidents are already insulated through "plausible deniability" and by being commander-in-chief. No citizen of this country should be immune to our laws. Period.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Supreme Court reversed the Colorado Trump ballot decision 9-0. They said its up to Congress, not the states to invoke the 14th amendment.
it's probably the right decision tbh. because absent a conviction in court, red states can just "decide" biden engaged in insurrection by letting in illegals, or whatever bullshyt reason they want, and it's just as valid

it can't be that way :yeshrug:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
it's probably the right decision tbh. because absent a conviction in court, red states can just "decide" biden engaged in insurrection by letting in illegals, or whatever bullshyt reason they want, and it's just as valid

it can't be that way :yeshrug:

Exactly. ONLY the voters and an act of congress can do that. I'm ok with that.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
We all saw that coming. Usually good news for trump results in some very bad news for him as well. It's early in the day.
On one had the delay tactic worked, on the other hand he now has three trials and a possible election lost lined up back to back.

Is the RNC still going to pay his lawyers after he’s no longer the nominee?

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I changed my vote to Trump above. Everything is lining up for the idiot to return to office. If he does I hope he goes after every establishment Dem who should've taken his threats seriously. Let him tear everything apart and make the constitution pointless. The rule of law is dead in this country. Maybe it never existed from the beginning for the rich and powerful

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I changed my vote to Trump above. Everything is lining up for the idiot to return to office. If he does I hope he goes after every establishment Dem who should've taken his threats seriously. Let him tear everything apart and make the constitution pointless. The rule of law is dead in this country. Maybe it never existed from the beginning for the rich and powerful
:pachaha:

Starski

Superstar
Daps

The transformation is almost complete :blessed:

Last edited:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
You do realize that if there is anyone you should be mad at, it's this guy right?

GAV5D3P27JGNFBSJE6YKVDMKL4.jpg

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Kamala met with Benny Gantz today, which I guess pissed off Bibi. My guess is that Kamala is pushing Biden's agenda for a 6-week ceasefire, in which allows Aid to flow into Gaza along with starting talks for a peace deal as Palestinians were adjusting with resignations. I doubt the Michigan Primary had anything to do with this, I think the airdrops were a response to the Primary.

It will be interesting to see how the News will respond if Biden is able to somehow get talks started. Since I think they don't want to report on Trump, so the Gaza stuff makes it easy.