Oklahoma
Tennessee
Texas
Vermont
Virginia

Caucus:
Alaska
Utah

I want to see how many states does Trump get over 70 or 75% of the vote.

He should wreck Haley in Alabama, Arkansas, Tennessee, Oklahoma. I thought he would wreck her in Texas too but they have a lot of big cities in Texas that would probably vote Haley. I think the Northern States will vote more in favor of Haley than the Southern states.

North Carolina will be the big test. If Trump is weak in North Carolina, it shows Biden has a real shot at flipping that state.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

The gold standard pollster in Iowa, Ann Selzer. She had Trump up 7% in her final 2020 poll, he ended up winning by 8%.

Iowa tells us that right now the polling shows a R+2 national environment. Whereas in 2020, it was a D+4.

Her final national poll in 2020 had Biden up 8%. He ended up winning the popular vote by over 4%.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
GOP Primaries tonight in:
Alabama
Arkansas
California
Maine
Massachusetts
Minnesota
North Carolina
Oklahoma
Tennessee
Texas
Vermont
Virginia

Caucus:
Alaska
Utah

I want to see how many states does Trump get over 70 or 75% of the vote.

He should wreck Haley in Alabama, Arkansas, Tennessee, Oklahoma. I thought he would wreck her in Texas too but they have a lot of big cities in Texas that would probably vote Haley. I think the Northern States will vote more in favor of Haley than the Southern states.

North Carolina will be the big test. If Trump is weak in North Carolina, it shows Biden has a real shot at flipping that state.

NC might also depend on the Governor's race since the front runner is someone who could sink Trump because of how batshyt he is

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

Trump made the option clearer for those trying to protest vote "uncommitted"

Muthafukkas better stop playin these stupid ass games!

I know it's awful whats happening over there but don't be fukkin stupid and think Trump is gonna be any different

Biden made mistakes but don't be stupid

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
NC might also depend on the Governor's race since the front runner is someone who could sink Trump because of how batshyt he is

I thought so too but Roy Cooper won the NC Governor race in 2016, beating the sitting incumbent unpopular Governor at the same time Hilary lost NC. He won then re-election on the same time Biden lost NC.

Not sure the awfulness of Robinson can effect Trump since voters seem to vote from the top of the ticket on down instead of vise versa. Plus Trump seems to be immune from the weaknesses of others because of his populist image.