Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

:mjlol: Starting to feel sorry for these people

If you find one with a
475.gif
then it's a sure fire Nap burner account.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pink maga doesn't exist no matter how much you guys try to make it so
sure, now that the Warlord of Israel dropped out. but you're still here in spirit :sas1:

can we even trust you to show up in november, if kamala signs off on selling yoohoo more weapons? :sas2:

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coming soon: I wish I was a treh written by @the cac mamba with foreword written by Caitlin Jenner and Lindsey Graham. I wonder if his ex or a family member became a treh and it broke him
if you want to be the party of trannies, that's fine. weird choice, but whatever

you just don't get to cry about it when trump makes fun of you in rallies :dahell: proudly own the fakkitry. it's....your position. that you've chosen

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
if you want to be the party of trannies, that's fine. weird choice, but whatever

you just don't get to cry about it when trump makes fun of you in rallies :dahell: proudly own the fakkitry. it's....your position. that you've chosen
Idgaf about what adults do. It's a small fraction of society. The hard on you have a a supposed people you don't care about is weird

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idgaf about what adults do. It's a small fraction of society. The hard on you have a a supposed people you don't care about is weird
i care that when we claim to be the "party of science" who "fights for women", we have to put a fukking asterisk after it. it's embarrassing

none of you can actually refute the above :mjlol: so again; when trump shyts on you for being unable to define a woman, don't cry about it. take it in stride

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the average person is borderline retarded smh :francis:
hence my worry about kamala :yeshrug:

remember that guy earlier, who said america will never vote for a woman, because of what happened in the garden of eden?

well he's not alone. and he had no problem voting for :smugbiden:.

im not putting this one in the bank til november 10th