WHO WINS?

• Total voters

taker597

Superstar
Daps
hence my worry about kamala :yeshrug:

remember that guy earlier, who said america will never vote for a woman, because of what happened in the garden of eden?

well he's not alone. and he had no problem voting for :smugbiden:.

im not putting this one in the bank til november 10th
I think Harris got the best shot to do it, but let's not pretend she's not having to pull a miracle on a 100 day campaign

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

images

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
People are painfully uneducated on politics. So, all this false hope in here worries me.
thankfully a lot of those people are also too lazy to go through the process of registering to vote or actually voting. We just have to get the non idiots excited enough to show up. Looks like it’s happening in key spots (increased voter registration in PA and NC, etc). Also see below.
Higher lead amongst likely voters too

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
In all seriousness he might get washed in November

I'm not saying she's not going to have to work hard but a lot of people are simply just tired of the same shyt show he gives day in and day out
@BigMoneyGrip might be stunting on yall nikkas all November. I think there is a chance for a blow out too. Obviously I’ll take any win tho

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In all seriousness he might get washed in November

I'm not saying she's not going to have to work hard but a lot of people are simply just tired of the same shyt show he gives day in and day out

Agreeed. I look at like this. If you put 10 people in a room 3 probably support Trump. Max 4. They are the loudest. The rest are moderate or left leaning.

It’s a shame 3 or 4 out of 10 people are that stupid. But thankfully it’s not enough to win an election