WHO WINS?

• Total voters

br82186

Superstar
Daps
that first debate is gonna end up being a huge gift for kamala

she can basically just totally craft her answers to respond to the bullshyt trump was spouting. you know he wont change a single answer on anything :dead:that effort was all he's got
We know what's gonna happen and all you have to do is look at the 2016 debates between him and Hillary.

Will probably bring someone she prosecuted during her years as a DA.

However as a count she could bring either Stormy Daniels, E Jean Carroll, one of the members of the Central Park 5, hell even Pence.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
We know what's gonna happen and all you have to do is look at the 2016 debates between him and Hillary.

However as a count she could bring either Stormy Daniels, E Jean Carroll, one of the members of the Central Park 5, hell even Pence.
Kamala ain’t Hillary bro, Hillary let Trump walk all over the stage and near her like a creep… Kamala ain’t playing that shyt

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Mans ain’t got it in him anymore. He’s weary. Besides, what would that prove? That Kamala is tough on crime and he’s a 34 time felon? :heh:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
For the November vote

No one cares (lives matter, but it's not the issue ballot wise)

About
- Gaza/Israel
- trannies (especially this :mjlol: )
- woke (ask DeSantis)
- DEI
- ESG

Everyone voting for Kamala/Walz knows there's a time for the other issues to be worked out. But getting this demon outta the paint once and for all is the only goal. Anyone bringing up anything else is reaching for clicks/views.

The most progressive or more moderate Dems are gonna play nice for the next 2 1/2 months to KO this POS.

Let's do the same here and stop acting like this is other stuff can't be resolved behind closed doors.

Not a fukkin soul gives a shyt about some protesters in Chicago except Fox News.

Ride the Obama-like wave to the finish line, send MAGA to the shytter back where they belong and have the hard (pause) talks in January.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I don't know why but something tells me that Kamala hits 300 in the EC
Yeah I predicted 300+ in the EC Predictions thread yesterday [319 - 219]. I would be stunned if Harris does Obama 2008 numbers or better

2008 Election:

Screenshot-2024-08-17-23-04-43-443-2.jpg