WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

They need to drastically change the race to win this. Beyond some type of massive scandal or Harris bombing debates/media interviews I don't see Trump coming back. And if Kamala wins, dems will take the house. That seems obvious, this could be a wipeout election for republicans. Only downside is that Kamala could blow out Trump, dems could win the house by 15-20 seats....and the night can still be bittersweet due to losing the senate. I'm not confident Tester can survive in Montana.

Think Dems have always been the favorite for the house due to some court ordered redistricting in a couple states that has happened since 2022.

Seeing that video might send me to church this morning to thank the lord that I don't have to go back to AC to gamble.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One narrative I wish Dems fought back against is that they are now the party of war and Republicans especially Trump are anti war

You see a lot of uneducated voters talk about how they blame Dems for these wars and spending overseas on wars instead of on Americans and that’s why they’re voting for Trump

This statement is probably a lot more accurate then it was 15-20 years ago sadly but it’s still not 100 percent true and Dems need to fight back on it

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
reeks of 2008.

might as well remix the obama's terrorist fist bump into a communist fist bump between harris and walz.
To be fair Republicans have used that scare tactic since the 60s. They'll slap that term on everything these days if it benefits black americans or other ethnic/race groups.

636403921104024010-570909-10.JPG

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Where the protest for Trump on Genocide.... :sas2:

I want some Trump racist energy to go viral.

:gucci:

Trump is not making policy. Don't blame the protestors for Biden’s disastrous policies. How the hell that dotard thought it was a good idea to support a war in the Middle East in an election year is beyond me.

What a dummy. Now you have normies who believe Trump is the anti war president.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
:gucci:

Trump is not making policy. Don't blame the protestors for Biden’s disastrous policies. How the hell that dotard thought it was a good idea to support a war in the Middle East in an election year is beyond me.

What a dummy. Now you have normies who believe Trump is the anti war president.
The policy is our support for Israel.

Trump supports this in an even more aggressive way than Biden, thus, he should also be pushed Left.

Last edited: