WHO WINS?

• Total voters

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'll address the "blue maga" rhetoric one time... here's the issue with it, there's no nuance. I would gladly raise my hand as a "Biden defender" but what's lost in all of this is that most people who were defending Biden at the time weren't being unreasonable and saying "Only Joe Biden..."

Instead, most people such as myself were saying a lot of things like "what's the plan?" and we were also contrasting Biden with Donald Trump. If Biden is "too old" then why isn't the media talking about Trump's cognitive decline or outright insanity. Plus, despite how the debate turned out, Biden has shown over the past few weeks that he can still "run the country". People were acting like he was on his deathbed.

Back to the "what's the plan?" part of it. A lot of people wanted an open convention. It would have been a complete disaster.

Now to the Kamala piece of it. Nobody foresaw Kamala Harris improving to where she is now. She wasn't a great orator in 2019/20. She's been in the film room and she's come out a completely different candidate. She's knocking it out the park and has people excited. That's something that Biden saw in her that Pelosi, Chuck and Obama didn't see in her at first because remember they wanted to choose their own individual.

Blue MAGA/Pink MAGA..... it's all dumb.... there's nothing behind any of it and people don't want to read that shyt.
Reality is, dudes just gotta argue with someone so they can feel “right”

There was never any option other than voting against trump.

Kamala has garnered unexpected enthusiasm, but the reality is, NOBODY WHOS voting for her, was actually gonna vote for trump before she started leading the ticket.

Blue maga just likes to fight with pink maga, cause we all know actual maga ain’t shyt :manny:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
It's going to be election day and I still won't figure out what Blue and Pink Maga is like...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like a lot of these polls I’m seeing are far too close to what I believe is likely to happen, but obviously I could be wrong
there's far too much hubris on the left about kamala "winning" right now. as good as the vibes are, the hard fact is that this country has never elected a woman before

dudes are touting enthusiasm from people who voted democrat in 2020, and 2016, and every election before that. every single person on those segregated Zoom calls, is probably a lifetime Dem voter. the fact that people who always vote Dem anyway, are excited about Kamala, doesn't mean shyt :dead:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I feel like a lot of these polls I’m seeing are far too close to what I believe is likely to happen, but obviously I could be wrong

Have to remember that these are Republican pollsters. If Republican pollster have it as a tie, That's generally not a good thing for Trump.