WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
I've never said you were a "Biden or Bust" poster, I said you were a "the anti-Biden people have no plans" poster. And of course there were anti-Biden people who wanted an open-primary, like @the cac mamba.

But the fact of the matter is that there was definitely a contingent of pro-Biden posters who were very active in perpetuating this notion that there was no viable plan to replace him, which as I said at the time was completely false. And when confronted by the multiple different plans, they all acted like the only one was a chaotic open-primary on the floor of the convention because that was the one that allowed them to maintain their preconceived position and not admit they were wrong. There was not a lot of honesty or good-faith arguments coming from those posters. I just went back to that time period in the thread to dig up posts and it's there to see, plain as day. I wouldn't even be making a big point of this if many of these posters who were absolutely dead wrong about Biden and the fundamentals of this election weren't now yet again getting out over their skis and talking down on the posters who were absolutely right about Kamala.

The most bizarre shyt about the rewriting of the narrative in here concerning Biden at the top of the ticket being a drag on the party and a guaranteed Trump 2nd term had he stayed in the race is that we're not exactly talking ancient history here. It was like 3 fukking weeks ago.

:heh:

There were posters in here getting legit ANGRY whenever the suggestion was made. Cats were getting attacked for posting articles that were in any way critical of Biden, like he was their preferred artist in a rap beef and not the sitting POTUS and our only line of defense against the imminent threat of a fascist takeover.

And yet we still have people feigning ignorance of why the term "Blue MAGA" became a thing.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re short changing things…assuming that story is true, Baron’s backstory damn near mirrors Damien’s from the OG version of The Omen…that muhfukka may be the Antichrist :damn:
Barron is an autistic retard. remember when kathy griffin put out that picture with trump's head on a plate? they said Barron started crying because he thought it was real :mjlol:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

:mjgrin: Let's not forget Obama and Biden's Death Panels ensuring MAGA doesn't vote this election... the Elections are rigged, and so is that bomb underneath the Diving Board... one less Patriot killed by the radical left!

tumblr_mw4tie6mtT1qedb29o1_500.gif