King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
this was the RNC republican platform in 1956

ua5dhuY.png

Honestly, many Republicans were just going along with the New Deal consensus of the time (that was crafted by FDR and liberal Democrats).

Conservative Republicans back then and now opposed most or all of those policies. However, it took Ronald Reagan in the '80s to break the New Deal consensus. Reagan's rhetoric made being against government programs very popular among conservatives and many Americans at large.

Also, in the '50s, there were a contingent of liberal Republicans (mostly located in the Northeast). Most of those liberal Republicans later became Democrats or died out. For example, it's why Vermont went from being solidly Republican to solidly Democratic.

Last edited:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Well we all know what Glenn is about,as his works here and in Brazil are common knowledge.

Just as we know what "BigMoneyGrip" is about,and also the same people that dap everything he posts.

You only as good as your resume.

Meet me on Sutter Ave and Lavonia

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump is legit crazy

I could see him walkin down the street in Manhattan talkin to himself like a crazy homeless person
if most people saw trump walking toward them, covered in orange clown paint, saying the things that he says at his press conferences, they'd cross to the other side

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Well we all know what Glenn is about,as his works here and in Brazil are common knowledge.

Just as we know what "BigMoneyGrip" is about,and also the same people that dap everything he posts.

You only as good as your resume.
Glenn Greenwald did some damn good investigative work before he lost his mind. I definitely wouldn't call him MAGA, though.

I don't think you should be in here talking resumes when yours includes pushing Nazi propaganda in the locker room section.