• Total voters

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Listen to rooskie agent and faggit Glenn Greenwald brehs

Well we all know what Glenn is about,as his works here and in Brazil are common knowledge.

Just as we know what "BigMoneyGrip" is about,and also the same people that dap everything he posts.

You only as good as your resume.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Well we all know what Glenn is about,as his works here and in Brazil are common knowledge.

Just as we know what "BigMoneyGrip" is about,and also the same people that dap everything he posts.

You only as good as your resume.
Kamala could be a potato and she’d still be more qualified to be President than Trump. fukk a media interview.

I’m not sure what you’re trying to accomplish by posting MAGA grifters like Tulsi and Greenwald bashing Kamala but if you’re a Trump supporter then stop being a coward and defend him with your full chest out instead of these subliminal bytchmade posts.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How fukking unhinged in this :pachaha:

:dead:

I know he’ll do anything to stay in the news cycle, even take a press conference with nothing to say, but this is not a good look for him. Reminds me of the Covid pressers that I feel ultimately lost him the election. The simple majority of the country said,!oh hell naw. Enough is enough.

Keep the press conferences coming. :mjgrin: