WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let his ass keep on rambling from now to November.

I want to watch exactly how he acts during the first debate against Harris b/c he might seal the final nail in his political coffin.
kamala needs to insult the fukk out of him. i'd give anything to be able to pitch her team a few lines

she really just needs to say two things. "biden and i inherited a disaster from donald trump. his presidency was a total failure"

and "inflation started because donald trump ran up 8 trillion worth of debt in 4 years, but he escaped the fallout because he's a one term loser"

and she needs to start calling him Loser Trump. give this fakkit the ultimate nickname. the one thing he cant stand :dead:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca

full

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

she should maneuver carefully with this grocery proposal. she's already getting :beli: from some of the moderates she needs over "price controls", and empty shelf memes from the right

or just have a good, simple explanation for how it'll work. because i'm not really sure the president can set the price of groceries, no matter what she calls it

i'm not even big on that 25k part either. what is that gonna do to home prices? :dead:

that should be a tax credit, not cash injected into the market

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I think Kamala should do interviews and clearly she will...but I also wonder if we're seeing a glimpse into future campaigning. Presidential politics are largely about tribalism and partisan groups, with some alleged independents thrown in the mix wondering who to pick. What if you ran for president like major artists release music: no serious interviews, go on Hot Ones, do the puppy show, appear on a Twitch stream, etc. It's largely a personality contest anyway...what if you simply freeze out traditional media, besides the typical 60 Minutes appearance. Then again does anyone watch 60 Minutes, compared to a decade ago?

The danger in telling traditional media to fukk off is that they'll make it a story, as they're starting to do now. But...what if the answer is just "fukk them"? Does the average voter give a shyt? Who is sitting around saying "I'd vote for Kamala but she hasn't done an interview so I'll vote for Trump."

I'm not saying I agree with this strategy, I'm just wondering if this is the future.

Nah bro the media forfeited any grace they once had and I’m glad Harris is big bro’ing them.. she’s letting them know she ain’t the one to play with so act accordingly and like adults and we can have adult conversations but if you go off into that trump shyt ya done..

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

I think I like the sound of her plan already.

Trump wants to run on well why didn't she do anything about the economy on her first day in office but Trump was the one that let the economy turn to shyt during covid because he had no solutions as to help people maintain or get around covid. The Biden & Harris Administration had to get the economy back on track.

The price of groceries & homes have skyrocketed due to inflation I think that's part of it, but do I believe there is a problem with companies and renters getting over on people or trying to make up financial losses from covid.