WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Trump and Vance probably subscribe to the idea that women "follow their husbands" at the booth but we've already seen how fired up women are on the abortion issue two years ago and have a lot of data since that they aren't really fukkin with Trump like they used to...

They hate women more than some TLR posters.

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Not clicking because Greenwalds voice makes my ear bleed but let me guess you’re a jimmy dore fan too?
Glenn Greenwald and Jimmy Dore belong in the same breath?

I think one is internationally lauded as a person who helps uncover secret government surveillance programs and breaks stories the powers that be don't want out.

But I understand,your just doing your job.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Man.... Lol. We gotta stop all that but I do agree there was a lot of people saying Biden wasn't going to add anything and nobody wanted to see him and they are all super quiet now...

People love Joe Biden... They were worried about him... but they love him.
@Loose the homie. I'm just joking around with him. :dame::hubie:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This Mr. Weeks guy has all kinds of receipts on Barron Trump. No wonder these pieces of shyt would get so offended when people would go after Barron. Sounds like he's just like trump and they didn't want all this information to get out.

OH SNAP! A former nanny,
@WonderKing82
, who claims he worked for a family with a kid at Barron Trump’s school is serving the tea on Barron, Melania, and Donald Dump. He’s said that 9 year-old Barron slapped the sh*t out of a nanny and was violent and abusive to other people: “Barron got caught killing animals. Barron tossed desk, spat on people, hit people repeatedly. He attacked someone with a knife multiple times. He was even accused of sexually touching someone at a sleepover that resulted in an investigation.” He also spilled that Barron apparently likes to torture animals: “Barron has killed 2 birds, 3 rabbits and 1 dog. Within the 10 years of me being that community. He attacked 2 kids on different occasions with a knife... one at a sleep over and in the park.” In another post he said: “Barron got caught killing a rabbit. He recorded it and decided to show kids at school.” He also posted: “When Barron Trump would get extremely mad, he would shyt his pants so people would stay away from him.” He claimed Melania Trump is a “functioning drunk”: “Mrs Trump always had a special drink, at birthday parties, playdates..etc.. in her special water bottle.” On their marriage: “Barron was telling classmates his parents were heading for a nasty divorce. Somehow, they managed to mend their broken hearts in 2015, right before the election. They were living separately for 2 years until 2015 rolled around. I guess the campaign helped them find love again.” Another post knocks their net worth: “Donald Trump financial records got leaked at the school by students, and he's worth at that time, a little over 500M. He was furious because he claimed to be the riches family in the school, and he just missed being in top 10.” Yikes! Barron is a psycho and Melania is a lush who didn’t live with Donald before the election. Not shocked.

Baron is little Dennis Reynolds :dead:

2 birds, 3 rabbits and a DOG?!?

images

images

images

And what kind of little fukking psychopath shyts his pants whenever he wants to be left alone?

This fat boy is TRIGGERED

Last edited: