WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Not good numbers. If the American people want the facist back in then so be it but I'll wait for other polls to see if that's a trend or not.
In a potential presidential re-match, President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump remain competitive with Biden scoring just three points more among registered voters nationally. However, when Robert F. Kennedy Jr. factors into the equation, Biden opens up a 7-percentage point lead over Trump among the national electorate. Kennedy’s presence erodes Trump’s lead among independents and cuts into his support among Republicans. Trump’s loss among his base is double the loss Biden experiences among Democrats.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Way too early to give a shyt about polling.
Exactly. We got a whole year before the 2024 election and by that time Trump might be legally barred from running for President after most if not all his cases are resolved.

I expect the NYC case that's going on right now to be the first of many dominos to fall on Trump. If he loses he won't be able to do business in NY. The Georgia case in March of 2024, may not go in Trump's favor where if he loses, he faces a RICO charge and if convicted might face a crazy ass prison term and possibly be forced to never run for office ever again.

Ppl involved in that GA situation is flipping on Trump by the day, month, & hour which makes Trump's situation worse.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
While I think polling is shyt, this focus group podcast is the real deal and I think everyone should listen. It's from the bulwark, mainly staffed with anti-MAGA Republicans. This podcast is weekly and they play recordings of opinions of real voters in focus groups, and do commentary on it. Most of them are Independent groups although they do some Republican groups as well while the primary is going on.

The latest podcast with the Hispanic voter thoughts was. :francis: As Sarah Longwell pointed out, it did seem like they were influenced by right wing media.

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
if this was two years ago i would be more ready to just say "time will have people get over it" but nikka one year when we are still seeing this happen before our eyes? you can say it's a small population who are angry but without that population, it becomes that much easier for trump to win. mind you this nikka is at the age where he could die of natural casues then what; democrats are just gonna kick the shyt can up the road then scramble when it's time to pick it up

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
if this was two years ago i would be more ready to just say "time will have people get over it" but nikka one year when we are still seeing this happen before our eyes? you can say it's a small population who are angry but without that population, it becomes that much easier for trump to win. mind you this nikka is at the age where he could die of natural casues then what; democrats are just gonna kick the shyt can up the road then scramble when it's time to pick it up

Trump is 77 years old

Jesus Christ people don’t understand that Trump is also OLD

:mindblown:

Last edited:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Article should highlight that we're a year out. Also didn't point out that Trump had very similar approval/disapproval numbers and nearly won in 2020. If pollsters from 2011 were to believed, Romney would have beaten Obama soundly.

The severe problem Biden's team is having is messaging. GDP was growing at 4+% , unemployment has shot down, he's managed to somewhat curb inflation, and he's been able to help broker a couple of union deals in their favor (Trump on the other hand went to a non-Union plant while Biden was on the picket line).

His team should be hammering home the fact Republicans haven't done anything for their constituents and should hammer home the fact their policies are detrimental to their voters. They should hammer home the fact that the impeachment "inquiry" has been a massive flop. They should hammer home the fact Hunter Biden is a private citizen, not President of the United States. They should also hammer home this:

Trump is 77 years old

Jesus Christ people don’t understand that Trump is also OLD

:mindblown:

Trump is no spring chicken and as I posted in another thread, he literally doesn't know where he is at times (which is what Repubs accuse Biden of). It should also be brought up again and again his fondness for authoritarians and what his plans are if he (god-forbid) would be elected again and how they'd cripple the country.