WHO WINS?

• Total voters

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
San Diego is a lock for Biden, not matter what, but the amount of my personal homies I grew up (from the hood!) with who are pro Trump and have this kind of far left/far right thing, George Soros, equal rights, evil capitalists, I think he was pro trump, I just kept ignoring that part

and bear in mind, at least some of these dudes are criminals, and gangsters and have been to the feds

this is all on social media, in my estimation. Lot of people I know cannot describe basic government functions, like the level 1 stuff, but are well versed in international conspiracy theories, who killed Epstein, globalists....dude said Chapo Guzman gave himself to the US government, and I had to say that's the dumbest shyt I have ever heard from you I can't let you get away with that one.

I was in Brooklyn NY in summer 2016, and one of my boys from elementary school told me the far left/far right circle back on each other, and I was pretty dismissive, but I get what he's saying now. The horseshoe theory.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we better hope Trump gets locked up or knocked off the ballot by 2024.

agreed... i've seen people on here hoping that he stays healthy/ campaigning/ runs because he's got such a toxic, tainted image they think its a layup for dems, but i dont agree

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
agreed... i've seen people on here hoping that he stays healthy/ campaigning/ runs because he's got such a toxic, tainted image they think its a layup for dems, but i dont agree

I don't know. I think if Trump doesn't wind up being the nominee for whatever reason (jail, death, etc.) the damage has already been done to the people not named Trump. DeSantis has been destroyed with his wet paper bag charisma despite him being younger (remember when people said he'd win because of that?), Vivek is a clown who will deny anything he has said within minutes of saying it (and got his card pulled by Hannity of all people), Christie and Hutchinson won't win over Trumpanzees because of their belief Trump isn't fit for office. Haley might survive but I'm sure there are Trumpanzees who wouldn't go for her because they feel she turned her back on Trump by running in the first place.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
If this country re-elects Trump, im out
The possibility is always there 2016 proved it. In my mind I'm prepared with the idea that Trump can be president if enough democrats decide not to vote for him because of this Israel issue, economy, age etc...
Of course Trump will double down but people who are pissed of don't care. They probably have no idea Trump was the one who moved the embassy to Jerusalem.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Biden losing massive Arab and Muslim support might be the end of Biden's chances depending on how this thing plays out.

Biden has a lot to overcome to win this election.

He's counting on White women(abortion) and blue collar Unionized White males to win :huhldup: