WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Biden losing massive Arab and Muslim support might be the end of Biden's chances depending on how this thing plays out.

Biden has a lot to overcome to win this election.

He's counting on White women(abortion) and blue collar Unionized White males to win :huhldup:
I wouldn't worry too much. It's 1 year before the election. The election is really won in the last 4 to 6 months, maybe 3 to 4 and voters memories are often short.

Bush won re-election and the popular vote while in the middle of two unpopular middle east wars that did cause some social backlash in America.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Biden losing massive Arab and Muslim support might be the end of Biden's chances depending on how this thing plays out.

Biden has a lot to overcome to win this election.

He's counting on White women(abortion) and blue collar Unionized White males to win :huhldup:
Calm down.
American Muslims are barely 1%

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The possibility is always there 2016 proved it. In my mind I'm prepared with the idea that Trump can be president if enough democrats decide not to vote for him because of this Israel issue, economy, age etc...
Of course Trump will double down but people who are pissed of don't care. They probably have no idea Trump was the one who moved the embassy to Jerusalem.
I have a feeling recently people are dumb enough to give us trump part 2

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Nap wasn't Bushed he would be saying something like, "BIDEN IS LOSING BLACK AND ARAB/MUSLIMS VOTERS, THIS IS A BIG PROBLEM. I KEEP TELLING YOU BUT YOU KEEP GASLIGHTING ME!"
to be fair, it's starting to get ridiculous how many fukking negatives biden is willing to take on as an incumbent candidate. he has every reason in the world to step down with dignity at 82 fukkin years old. we're talking about how to balance a massive hot war between israel and the muslim world, and i thought gas prices were a challenge :laff:

just because he CAN run, doesn't mean he HAS to run :snoop:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
If Nap wasn't Bushed he would be saying something like, "BIDEN IS LOSING BLACK AND ARAB/MUSLIMS VOTERS, THIS IS A BIG PROBLEM. I KEEP TELLING YOU BUT YOU KEEP GASLIGHTING ME!"
Nah, he's in full bloodlust over dead Muslims right now. He's full throatedly supporting the killing of Palestinians.
He'd be taking a different page out of his playbook, and start blaming the voters while acting shocked that genocide is a hard line for them.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not trying to be too doom & gloom and I realize alot will change in the next 30 days let alone 12 months, but I'm really nervous this b*stard Trump will get back in the white house. he has much, much of more a reasonable chance than he should.