WHO WINS?

• Total voters

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Lots of Biden resentment from people everywhere, I see in everyday life.

people conflate/confuse/correlation without cause issues like gas prices and just see "it was better when Trump was in office"

A LOT of that is just social media takes, but that's the political system now. ironically, it was originally used by the 2008/2012 Obama campaign, but most FB/social media users were younger and liberal, and not it's all changed.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Lots of Biden resentment from people everywhere, I see in everyday life.

people conflate/confuse/correlation without cause issues like gas prices and just see "it was better when Trump was in office"

A LOT of that is just social media takes, but that's the political system now. ironically, it was originally used by the 2008/2012 Obama campaign, but most FB/social media users were younger and liberal, and not it's all changed.

and this is obviously based on where I live, and having a diverse group of social circles, but I would say besides the mostly upper class liberal circles, almost parody like, people are either not excited or entirely hostile to Biden.

and this is not me on social media, this is person to poerson, but a lot of their talking points are coming from social media

which, like tik tok is almost blink and you miss it videos with no context, but leave a powerful impression. Something like gas prices, which is entirely out of the and any presidents control to most reasonable degrees, is a major factor of these conversations.