NULL

star-wars.gif

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I did not, and you know I did not because you tried this exact same dumbass post a few weeks ago and I smacked you for being stupid on purpose.
This is a rare occasion where you are right. You did not say that.

You said this.

Out of moral conviction I generally support the candidate least likely to continue America's neo-imperialistic foreign policy, and that is Trump in this election. I also believe Trump's domestic politics will at least attempt to halt the neoliberal evacuation of wealth from the underclass, which is disproportionately made up of black people. I believe Trump is the candidate who will most likely lead to domestic and foreign emancipation of black people.
Post in thread 'ITS ON!!!! The Official President #TrumpSet 8 year Governing Headquarters'
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/its...r-governing-headquarters.424738/post-20061659

Hopefully @88m3 is man enough to apologize for getting it wrong on this one.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

FWIW fox is historically a pretty good poll. they had Biden +7 before the 20’ election but they have Hispanics +6 for Trump here which seems pretty ambitious lol

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

throw him under that bus :banderas: biggest contribution biden can make right now. his penance for the arrogance of pretending he was fit for a second term

Eh dunno. How would she respond if asked "if you know how to lower prices, why aren't you doing it right now?"

I don't think the price increases are solely due to inflation, which continues to drop quickly. Is it price gouging? Is it companies still trying to get out of covid-inspired declines in revenue? I don't buy the idea that something is going to be done that magically shifts everything back to 2019. And personally I still think a lot of people are mainly complaining about fast food prices, which increased alongside wage increases. My groceries aren't much different than they were in 2019, and I travel a lot and visit a lot of stores on the road.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The drumbeat grows. Also, Nancy on one hell of a face run to solidify her legacy before she kicks it. :whew:

If the GOP had a Pelosi this country would be done. They would have dumped Trump 10 minutes after Biden dropped out. They would have found somebody younger, smarter and less hated than Trump to do project 2025.

Hell if they had a Pelosi, they impeach Trump after Jan 6, Pence wins and this country becomes Christian Iran or Saudi arbia

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
If the GOP had a Pelosi this country would be done. They would have dumped Trump 10 minutes after Biden dropped out, and they would have found somebody younger, smarter and less hated than Trump to do project 2025.

Hell if they had a Pelosi, they impeach Trump after Jan 6, Pence wins and this country becomes Christian Iran or Saudi arbia
They have a Pelosi, it’s Mitch McConnell. Trump destroyed his clout when he consolidated power in the Republican Party

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Seeing as you voted for John McCain and Mitt Romney over Barack Obama it's not surprising you can't distinguish between Republicans and Democrats when it comes to appeals to the black community,

Did you also know noted scholar Marc Lamont Hill never voted for Obama either?:gladbron:

My political viewpoints 12-16 years ago were trash. Kudos for pointing that out. :heh:

And even I had the good sense not to ever support Donald Fücking Trump in any capacity, on or off the Coli.:sas1:

What you need to come to terms with is why your political views are trash now, at your big age. :umad: