WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So do we continue this dumbass narrative that she isn't black?

I'm sure Trump and his minions will.... they will try anything to see if it sticks. He looks like a washed comic on stage tonight... testing out new material.

Does he really think this "her laugh" thing is gonna go anywhere? Dude is so washed :mjlol:

GOATpernick

Troy, the God
Supporter
Daps
Trump: “This is talking about a thing called the economy. So we are doing this as an intellectual speech. You are all intellectuals today. Today we’re doing it. And we’re doing it right now"

H4PD8ZD.png

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
he's inching towards calling her something, but it's not gonna be ugly
"Im going to call her something that we all know is true. Something both side agree that she should be called. And all the legal scholars agree. Many people who know many things say is true. But I will call her the N word. Nasty. She's very nasty. But everyone agrees with the N word."

Daps
"Im going to call her something that we all know is true. Something both side agree that she should be called. And all the legal scholars agree. Many people who know many things say is true. But I will call her the N word. Nasty. She's very nasty. But everyone agrees with the N word."
sounds exactly like something he’d say.

:mjlol:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Most pro-Black Republican campaign in history.
Pob2t7y.png

...as if that distinction means more than two dead flies. :mjlol:
Seeing as you voted for John McCain and Mitt Romney over Barack Obama it's not surprising you can't distinguish between Republicans and Democrats when it comes to appeals to the black community, but I'm here to tell you that Republicans have treated the black community with active disregard and disdain in modern history (post Southern Strategy). Trump is doing better with black (male) voters than any Republican (yes, that is a distinction worth a difference in this discussion) because the strategy of his 2016 movement was to try and reconstitute the Republican voter base.