WHO WINS?

• Total voters

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
The big question touching a nerve this election: "Can my husband find out who I am voting for?"

This is pretty fukked up

Donald Trump’s daughter-in-law forced to confirm she and Melania voted for Republican candidate after poll photos

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The big question touching a nerve this election: "Can my husband find out who I am voting for?"

This is pretty fukked up

Donald Trump’s daughter-in-law forced to confirm she and Melania voted for Republican candidate after poll photos

We all know what that means… Been telling three bozos them gop women yall Trump Trump but going in that booth voting for Harris lmaoo

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is pretty fukked up

I have no evidence, and I'm not trying to jinx anything, but potential for a huge blowout win feels possible. The GOP policies alienate a lot of people, Trump is top 5 most hated man in American history, and Harris looks and sounds like a PhD political scholar supermodel actress when the networks hit the split screen between her and Trump

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Apologies to the rest of the thread for this post because it is generally terrible posting etiquette to derail threads with personal beef, but I'm just going to step on this gnat for the last time in here.

This is a rare occasion where you are right. You did not say that.

You said this.

Post in thread 'ITS ON!!!! The Official President #TrumpSet 8 year Governing Headquarters'
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/its...r-governing-headquarters.424738/post-20061659
Like a bum ass who peaked in high school, yet again you're bringing up completely irrelevant 8 year old posts from 2 general elections ago to distract from the issue at hand, desperate to relitigate 2016 and avenge Hillary Clinton's dignity. Uncle Rico ass :mjlol:

From your completely moronic posts suggesting Kamala tell the Arab community in Michigan to fukk off, to your genuinely disgusting genocide apologia posts in the Israel-Palestine thread, it's evident you don't give a single solitary fukk about this country's destruction of black and brown people across the globe. You can't identify Libya on a map with a gun to your head but we're supposed to believe you have some special insight into the diaspora. Laughable.

But here, instead of quoting posts from 8 years ago, let me quote some posts from the past 8 weeks in this very thread.

samurai-champloo-jin.gif

I’m just nervous about Kamala. If there was gonna be a first woman president it was gonna be Hillary. Now I’m supposed to trust our economically anxious neighbors to help us get Kamala into office against assassination attempt 1 wearing amped up MAGAs :sadcam:
I pray. Hillary was just prime for suburban economically anxious people to vote for but they didn’t. I’m nervous about the racists

For anyone who wants a crash course in political cowardice and castrated racial pride, search for posts by this homunculus with the terms "economically anxious". You'll find a bevy of posts wetting the bed and pouring water on mere notion of Kamala's campaign because he's scared that racists cacs won't like her. When me and a few others were calling for Biden to step down and Kamala replace him, here he is comparing the idea of a Kamala Presidential campaign to "betting the future on bullshyt and letting a fascist takeover occur".
Yes ironically the people that have kids in here aren’t willing to bet their futures on bullshyt and let a fascist takeover occur.

Can't stand a fukking p*ssy.

But then you look at all his posts fetishizing Joe fukking Biden of all people and the psychological profile starts to come into definition. He appears to have ported his weird parasocial obsession with Hillary Clinton's dignity and reputation to Joe Biden; the one consistent theme being his pathetic desire for a white savior. This is why he's been misquoting that one post I made 8 years ago for months on end. He thinks the only way black people will be emancipated will be at the benevolent hands of a white savior instead of through self-determination caused by a change in material conditions or political system. This is why he only came around on Kamala's campaign when he could rationalize it as adding to Joe Biden's legacy. Before that, we were continuously subjected to these truly brain-dead posts of his suggesting Joe Biden continue at the top of the ticket to appease racist whites and retire the day after the inauguration:
If Biden wins idgaf and nobody else should either especially if they want Kamala. He can retire the day after inauguration and I wouldn’t give a fukk. Just get him across the finish line. The bigger problem (for me atleast) would be Kamala would basically be crowned just like Hillary for 2028 and I’m not as bullish as others are on here that she could convince the “economically anxious” amongst us to vote for her

And other posts like this, writing idiotic fan-fiction about Joe Biden looking demented on purpose and Willy Wonka-ing the world:
Biden may really be playing 4 D intergalactic chess out here :ohhh:

He’s gonna be getting free 30-90 minute ads until Election Day thanks to the medias crusade to end him.

Nothing but free time to advertise progressive agendas and warn the public about project 2025 :banderas:

But what else can we expect from the astute political mind that brought us this gem of strategic wisdom:
If Wayne county (black people, not Dearborn) turns out, “those Michigan Muslims” can do as they please.

And we know his affected scorn for me is completely fugazi because 4 years ago I was his Liz Warren OG and he had nary a peep to say about this 8 year old post he keeps brings up. So just keep making me dance and wavin' my hand with your newfound enthusiasm for Kamala like I tell you to and it won't be no threat. Otherwise, I will gladly finish you off in an appropriate thread.

Namaste.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Did you also know noted scholar Marc Lamont Hill never voted for Obama either?:gladbron:
A lot of good people didn't vote for Obama, that's not what I took issue with, but yeah I bet Marc Lamont Hill voted for John McCain and Mitt Romney too.
mitt.gif

What you need to come to terms with is why your political views are trash now, at your big age. :umad:
My trash politics now? Like supporting Palestinian humanity and being one of the first in here to stump for Kamala Harris to defeat Donald Trump? Or my trash politics now like considering Liz Warren the platonic ideal of a politician? Can you name a political position I've taken in the past 7 years that you take issue with? Did you bump your head and wake up 8 years ago, or is your inner Republican creeping out again? :jbhmm:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Apologies to the rest of the thread for this post because it is generally terrible posting etiquette to derail threads with personal beef, but I'm just going to step on this gnat for the last time in here.

Like a bum ass who peaked in high school, yet again you're bringing up completely irrelevant 8 year old posts from 2 general elections ago to distract from the issue at hand, desperate to relitigate 2016 and avenge Hillary Clinton's dignity. Uncle Rico ass :mjlol:

From your completely moronic posts suggesting Kamala tell the Arab community in Michigan to fukk off, to your genuinely disgusting genocide apologia posts in the Israel-Palestine thread, it's evident you don't give a single solitary fukk about this country's destruction of black and brown people across the globe. You can't identify Libya on a map with a gun to your head but we're supposed to believe you have some special insight into the diaspora. Laughable.

But here, instead of quoting posts from 8 years ago, let me quote some posts from the past 8 weeks in this very thread.

samurai-champloo-jin.gif

For anyone who wants a crash course in political cowardice and castrated racial pride, search for posts by this homunculus with the terms "economically anxious". You'll find a bevy of posts wetting the bed and pouring water on mere notion of Kamala's campaign because he's scared that racists cacs won't like her. When me and a few others were calling for Biden to step down and Kamala replace him, here he is comparing the idea of a Kamala Presidential campaign to "betting the future on bullshyt and letting a fascist takeover occur".

Can't stand a fukking p*ssy.

But then you look at all his posts fetishizing Joe fukking Biden of all people and the psychological profile starts to come into definition. He appears to have ported his weird parasocial obsession with Hillary Clinton's dignity and reputation to Joe Biden; the one consistent theme being his pathetic desire for a white savior. This is why he's been misquoting that one post I made 8 years ago for months on end. He thinks the only way black people will be emancipated will be at the benevolent hands of a white savior instead of through self-determination caused by a change in material conditions or political system. This is why he only came around on Kamala's campaign when he could rationalize it as adding to Joe Biden's legacy. Before that, we were continuously subjected to these truly brain-dead posts of his suggesting Joe Biden continue at the top of the ticket to appease racist whites and retire the day after the inauguration:

And other posts like this, writing idiotic fan-fiction about Joe Biden looking demented on purpose and Willy Wonka-ing the world:

But what else can we expect from the astute political mind that brought us this gem of strategic wisdom:

And we know his affected scorn for me is completely fugazi because 4 years ago I was his Liz Warren OG and he had nary a peep to say about this 8 year old post he keeps brings up. So just keep making me dance and wavin' my hand with your newfound enthusiasm for Kamala like I tell you to and it won't be no threat. Otherwise, I will gladly finish you off in an appropriate thread.

Namaste.
I’m sorry you wasted all those key strokes for me to only read the first sentence. Next time just start and end with “apologies” and we all would appreciate it. Hopefully someone reads it in its entirety for your sake :sadcam:

But in case anyone was wondering or happened to forget, @King Kreole believes Donald Trump will bring liberation to black people in this nation and abroad (maybe even the nation he is actually from) so this election (that he can’t vote in) is actually a win win for him

Out of moral conviction I generally support the candidate least likely to continue America's neo-imperialistic foreign policy, and that is Trump in this election. I also believe Trump's domestic politics will at least attempt to halt the neoliberal evacuation of wealth from the underclass, which is disproportionately made up of black people. I believe Trump is the candidate who will most likely lead to domestic and foreign emancipation of black people.

Post in thread 'ITS ON!!!! The Official President #TrumpSet 8 year Governing Headquarters'
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/its...r-governing-headquarters.424738/post-20061659

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Why is he insisting on having an audience?

Like what possible impact should that have on a policy discussion.. wtf?

Media needs to call them out for ducking
What's gonna happen if that happens is they're gonna bring their own crowd to the event and that shyt is gonna sound like and episode of Maury. Doing that with plant seeds in the TV viewers heads that they know what they're talking about.

This is something Trump will ask for as well along with him bringing random black men and passing them off as people Kamala prosecuted during her DA days.