WHO WINS?

• Total voters

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The Hunter Biden thing is part of a the David Weiss's court filings, for his new trial, which goes in September. Look folks, Hunter Biden is an idiot. I read his book. He seems like an ok guy. But his inability to better handle these things.....you understand how he fukked his life up so bad.

I would have pleaded guilty and bared my heart to the judge. Your honor, I let down my family, I let down my children. I let down my Dad. I let down my brother. He would be ashamed of the way I carried myself. I am ashamed and made a mistake. It was illegal, it was wrong, and it was reckless. I apologize to the court, and I place myself at your mercy and the grace of God and my family

Last edited:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
There's no need to shoot the messenger.
  1. They are covering the news because Hunter tried to do something questionable at best and the administration had the wherewithal to make sure it was going through the proper channels
  2. If they were trying to bury Democrats, they'd be going after Kamala, no?
We can be pro-Democrat while still calling out when things seem sus.

It's sensationalist and dates back to 2016 or earlier

They'll use a wide brush

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The only stumble she's made (imo) over the last month is her unscripted response to protesters in Michigan so I will say I'm a bit more anxious about how she reacts in the debate than I initially expected. I will say that the longer she waits to do unscripted interviews et al, the bigger the potential impact if she bombs a la Biden.

The following evening her response to a similar situation/protest:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
@MushroomX kept telling you nikkas to stop worrying about Wisconsin :mjlol: almost as much as I’ve tried telling you nikkas stop worrying about Michigan :mjlol:

:sadcam: The biggest worry for the GOP was this was only 45% of Dane County (Madison, WI Metro)... on a Primary for Senate (in which Tammy Baldwin ran unopposed)... and the Univ. of Wisconsin is sparsely running because of Summer Classes, and not in session for the Semester.

:wow: But they got to worry about Brown, The WOW Counties and Eau Claire as well.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps

11fbb437_bb86_43cf_b54c_75587a77da78.jpeg

I had it to read it three times just to make sure my edibles weren't kicking in.

Daps

throw him under that bus :banderas: biggest contribution biden can make right now. his penance for the arrogance of pretending he was fit for a second term

In any other election cycle the fluidity of where she stands would likely be her undoing but since she A) is up against the biggest liar in American politics and B) has to hold together the big tent party for 2 and a half more months, its working out for her. The only things she needs to talk about is policy related, focus on the stuff within her control

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

throw him under that bus :banderas: biggest contribution biden can make right now. his penance for the arrogance of pretending he was fit for a second term

Throw the dotard under the bus on Israel too. If he is the selfless hero, the top 5 dead or alive as @wire28 tells us, he'll let her do it.